1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Drinkwaters, Feb 28, 2007.

1. ericleavitt

ericleavitt Senior member

By the way it fits perfectly in the shoulders, chest, sleeves. It's just cropped, after looking up pictures of styling, I think it's supposed to be very cropped.

IMG_4577.JPG

IMG_4578.JPG

IMG_4581.JPG

2. El QUaG

El QUaG Senior member

I sized up without hesitation. I'm normally Medium im all EG outerwear, and sizing up was an easy decision to to avoid wearing a jacket with short arms.

3. rotide

rotide Active Member

Twill 17 with reverse vest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017 at 2:59 AM
  4. ericleavitt

but the arms fit perfectly, it's just the torso which is cropped. I spoke with iicky over at independence-chicago, and he was telling me that was the design of this jacket. It's reminiscent to 1940's aviator jackets.

5. ramdomthought

ramdomthought Senior member

Can you zip it?

it looks fine enough, and it sounds like you really like it! If that's the case and you'll wear it, keep it and keep wearing it!

falgfalg likes this.
  6. ericleavitt

yes everywhere it fits perfectly and nice and roomy, besides the length of the jacket.