• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JOA
Really nice. I've never tried on an Andover, but I've always thought I'd like it. Also agree about this thread. I try and revive it whenever I can.
Thanks, JOA. Try one on if you can, it fits like a dream and it's not constricting in the least and has a great slim silhouette. You seem to be the main reason it gets bumped when it does..we'll see what we can do.
Originally Posted by timpoblete
FW09 Multi-Color Tab Collar Shirt FW07 Fishing Jacket FW08 Blue overdye Painter's Pants Standard EG Quick-Release Belt Standard Alden Indy's Uniqlo lime green socks
Nice, timbo. You're an EG beast. I'm not a fan of top buttons done up completely unless I'm wearing a tie, but that's just me, like that shirt though and the jacket is great.
Originally Posted by dusty
EG and WWM
Those WWM pants actually have a great fit, but I'm torn on the front cargo pockets. One day I like them, the other not so much. What's your impression of their placement?
Originally Posted by ToruOkada
Seeing Broken Social Scene..
As others have noted, I'm still mad at the fact I slept on that shirt when I've had the opportunity. One of the nicest ones I've seen since I've learned about EG.

JOA

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dixonmanor
Yeah, where's a source for that?

Good luck. Seriously. I just picked one up last week, but I've been waiting and posting about it for a year now. Post a WTB for it in the Sales Forum and then be patient.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
WWM maine guide jacket, EG scarf and sweatshirt (not visible).

waywt_market.jpg

mpcec

Reaction score
Haha holy ****. Looking good man.

JOA

Reaction score
Looks great, Robin. Is that the F/W '08 scarf?

oshen

Reaction score
Baker jacket looks awesome. Is that the true color? The jacket looks much brighter on Context's website.

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by eusticity
IMG_0261.jpg

Yesterday at Interstate State Park.
x EG windowpane Baker
x FWK workshirt

I wish more girls around here would dress like you.

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another member of the red/blue/white plaid club. Been wanting to wear EG a lot lately. Fall brings it out in me.
2s6lkl2.jpg

eusticity

Reaction score
Originally Posted by oshen
Baker jacket looks awesome. Is that the true color? The jacket looks much brighter on Context's website.

I think the photo is a little washed out because it was overcast, but I'm not sure it pops quite as brown! as those Context photos irl.

Originally Posted by adamha21
I wish more girls around here would dress like you.

I'm surprised they don't in Oregon!

I love that blue/red/white plaid.

Also, robin, you look stellar. Would not have wanted that bag until now.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great fit, eusticity. The colors look great together and also with your hair.

mpcec

Reaction score
Seriously wishing i could leave some creepy plus rep right now.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads