• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
well cropped certainly isn't bad for me! maybe i'll post some pics once i get it.

ramdomthought

Reaction score
Really great stuff, as always @mbaum.

This thread is always fantastic to check. Nice job all around, everyone -- whether it be outfits or great/helpful responses.

Some ss14 stuff for the warmer days we've had

Seafinch

Reaction score

EG Moleskin Bedford
Jcrew Broadmoor Vest
Uniqlo Sweater
Uniqlo Gingham
Samurai 710
Birkenstock

mbaum

Reaction score
Did a last-minute submission for the challenge (x-post). First pic is what I wanted to submit, second pic is what I submitted as the pants look so much better in that combo imho.

Mike

mbaum

Reaction score
No - they are "as is" as out of the box. Just cuffed them two times. They are very baggy all the way down but that's also their charm

Beedub

Reaction score
They look relatively slim from that pic, well compared to mine anyway, been thinking about getting mine tapered slightly but really not sure if I should do that or go for a really loose pin roll instead.

eluther

Reaction score
@Beedub I don't know if you've actually tried pinrolling them yet, but the material on mine is far too soft to pinroll. When I do, I literally have to pin the roll together on the inside so it doesn't fall out after 5 minutes.

Beedub

Reaction score
Only tried it briefly and it seemed to hold but maybe they'd fall out after a while? will have to have another play with them and see what I think.

notdesigned

Reaction score

First post in this thread in a long time (photo credit to my daughter).

Vintage Shetland sweater
Workaday 41 chino
NB993

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

srmerritt

Reaction score

SS14 Popover in printed plaid, from this summer on a snowfield in the eastern sierras around Mt Whitney.

Seafinch

Reaction score
Sorry for the crappy pic. Too dark in my house this morning...

EG Coverall
Uniqlo
Samurai 710xx
Russell Moccasin

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads