• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Off Your Tie Rack/Storage

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking for some ideas and inspiration for tie storage. Let's see some pics of yours!

ruvort

Reaction score
Here is the one I threw together a few months ago.

Attachments

• IMG_20190722_125841.jpg
    IMG_20190722_125841.jpg
    367.1 KB · Views: 213

manowar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Woodlore cedar tie hanger holds 40 ties, good spacing between ties, cheap, no need to rebuild your closet

Just thought I would comment on this, I have the same tie hanger and stopped using it because the ties tend to slip off the metal bars too easily, and because it took up too much space in my small closet.

This cheap, space-saving solution is currently what I use, a felt/velvet pants hanger. There's about 50 ties on mine.
black-honey-can-do-hangers-hngt01340-64_1000.jpg

Reaction score
Not sure if I should be self promoting here, but I actually make custom tie racks and other men's accessory storage solutions. Everything is made to order so I can do pretty much any size in a variety of woods and hardware finishes. I'll add a few photos of items I've made for fellow Styleforum members.
@Burzan

@colHolm

@mossrockss

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite style of coat for winter? Choose up to 3

• Peacoat

• Great coat

• Trench

• Mac

• Chesterfield

• Duffle coat

• Topcoat