• Our featured affiliate vendor of the week is Larimars Luxury Menswear Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, specializes in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check them out and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Show me your best leather jacket and why

cronicmole

Reaction score
Buy my jacket or Buy me a pint or I'll kill you and that whore from whence you came... you decide.

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Whatever this slim, collarless A2 jacket is that John Legend has.

himelator

Reaction score
isnt this a bit 1980s memebers only? I would buy a vintage version they are cheaper

emptym

Reaction score
I've read your blog and enjoyed it. Thanks for it. Probably because of your blog, I bought a vintage Brimaco cafe racer that I'm very happy with. Thanks for that too.

himelator

Reaction score
never much like lamb skin its not durable enough...great style though needs a stronger leather

himelator

Reaction score
Arnt those brimaco's the bomb! I am going to make a copy but out of stronger leather...if you saw what a brimaco looked like new you might not want to buy it lol very hard leather

dh

woolymammoth

Reaction score
Why? 30-40 years old, was my father's jacket, puppy chewed it, nice pockets etc.

Cuttingboard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
My Goodwear Leather Civilian jacket:

My jacket is the same color and type of leather but a different style...I'm wondering if it even needs to be conditioned? Doesn't all leather need to be conditioned to keep from drying out?

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by himelator
never much like lamb skin its not durable enough...great style though needs a stronger leather

I've known of your blog for a while now (learned of it from here), but I never knew of your company till after I read a few posts (also here about the Herrons). I only clued in later that the blog connects to the company site. Herrons are very nice and nicely priced.

Featured Sponsor

Corduroy…who wore it best?

• @khughes44

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • @duke santos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • @DavidLane

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • @Old Red

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • @Chadclass

Votes: 15 21.1%