• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Shout out to Brioni

odoreater

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did anyone catch the shout out to Brioni in the Sopranos tonight? When Johnny Sack was in his prison cell and his lawyer came in with a suit, he asked him "what do you have for me today" and the lawyer replied "the Brioni." Guess Johnny Sack has pretty good taste.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
And then later he's pissed off when the lawyer brings him patent leather shoes on his daughter's wedding day.

JS: Patent Leather?!
Lawyer: You're wearing a tuxedo.
JS: (disgusted) Haven't you read an issue of GQ anytime in the last...3 years?

odoreater

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's right, that totally escaped my mind. Haha, too bad it looks like Johnny Sack might be getting whacked soon.

BrooklynMike

Reaction score
I caught that. I always thought Johnny Sac and Ralph Cifaretto (played by Joe Panteleano) were the best dressed characters. However, Vito Spatofore stole the show last night in terms of fashion with that gorgeous leather ensemble.

HBO has a section on its website dedicated to the clothing on the show:

http://www.hbo.com/sopranos/behind/

odoreater

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrooklynMike
I caught that. I always thought Johnny Sac and Ralph Cifaretto (played by Joe Panteleano) were the best dressed characters. However, Vito Spatofore stole the show last night in terms of fashion with that gorgeous leather ensemble.

HBO has a section on its website dedicated to the clothing on the show:

http://www.hbo.com/sopranos/behind/

Interesting, it says that most of his shoes are Allen Edmonds. It also mentioned one of his suits being Hugo Boss and another one being custom made.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.