1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Shoulders on suit jacket too small?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by wizardgear, Oct 11, 2013.

1. wizardgear

wizardgear New Member

I know it's a crappy picture that doesn't show much - and please ignore the tie and shirt collar bunching up - but I was just looking for some advice on the shoulder fit of my suit jacket. As opposed to the more straight drop from the shoulders I thought is ideal, there appears to be a slight angling out from where the shoulder crease is to where my deltoids causes a slight protrusion. Do I need to go up a size or is this ok? Thanks for your input!

[​IMG]

2. Mariooo

Mariooo Senior member

that what you have in mind?

[​IMG]

nah yours are fine

3. GBR

GBR Senior member

Get a decent photograph would be a good start in which you are not holding the camera. How on earth do you expect anyone to comment with that stance and dreadful image?

Last edited: Oct 11, 2013