Should You Marry Someone Your Age or Someone Much Younger?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by chuckseabreeze, Nov 30, 2008.

1. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

Cha-ching!!!
    Yep. He said it was really cool at first, but now that he's starting to think about marriage, he doesn't like the fact that it's difficult to tell whether they're just after money.

2. crazyquik

crazyquik Senior member

I'm absolutely paranoid about having a wife that turns fat on me. Sex with fat chicks is my Room 101.

QFT

I think that's why I notice flabby upper arms so much.

3. chuckseabreeze

chuckseabreeze Senior member

Aren't you in medical school? One of the guys in my class said his friend said his dick turned to gold when he got his M.D. lol

I am, you're right. Why else would you apply? To help people? [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yep. He said it was really cool at first, but now that he's starting to think about marriage, he doesn't like the fact that it's difficult to tell whether they're just after money.

No seriously though... that sounds like could be both a good and bad problem to have...

4. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

Damn, that's a lot. Most was 5 for me.
    I think i conciously tried to see how many times I could possibly go in one day... let me tell you, after about twelve, it stops being as much fun. I powered my way through to the neighborhood of eighteen or or twenty or so... but it was not enjoyable in the latter stages. Boredom + whacking off = science!

5. shamuboa

shamuboa Member

What would you hope to accomplish by marrying? Would you gain something that you don't already have?

6. Dedalus

Dedalus Senior member

Why would you ever subject yourself to marriage if looks are that important to you?

7. unjung

unjung Senior member

I'm always concerned with the maturity level of younger women. Having said that, women seem to be, all in all, more mature than men. I'm going on a second date with a 21 year old this weekend (I'm 25). She's pretty sharp, can talk about philosophy and language and such with a fair level of competency. So perhaps I don't need to sweat it.

8. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    p.s. I feel like the pro athlete at a press conference using fancy vocabulary incorrectly.
    You didn't use the word "myself", so you get a pass.[​IMG]

How about marrying someone you love so that when her tits sag you don't care? And likewise, when your dick goes limp she doesn't care.
    Bob, you are "” again "” a true voice of reason.[​IMG]

Why would you ever subject yourself to marriage if looks are that important to you?
    As much as I like to think I am "above" the vacuity of desiring knock-out looks in my female partners, I must admit I still perform a boner check: if she doesn't give me a chubby, I'm heading for the door. [​IMG]

9. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

You didn't use the word "myself", so you get a pass.[​IMG]

Bob, you are "” again "” a true voice of reason.[​IMG]

As much as I like to think I am "above" the vacuity of desiring knock-out looks in my female partners, I must admit I still perform a boner check: if she doesn't give me a chubby, I'm heading for the door. [​IMG]

You've been dating for a while so i feel comfortable saying this, but marrying for love worked out well for you, right? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    You've been dating for a while so i feel comfortable saying this, but marrying for love worked out well for you, right? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Yeah. There is that.[​IMG]

11. Dedalus

Dedalus Senior member

YAs much as I like to think I am "above" the vacuity of desiring knock-out looks in my female partners, I must admit I still perform a boner check: if she doesn't give me a chubby, I'm heading for the door. [​IMG]

Well, that's any man. But no sane man would have looks at the priority that the OP has when thinking about marriage. Supple young flesh won't rear the children, do the laundry, cook dinner, and wash the dishes without hardening into a rough callous and ropey muscles.

12. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Marry older than you. And smarter than you. And more sane than you.

Provided you can actually find all three in one woman.

Note: no value judgement implied by any comment re: any poster.

13. hadamulletonce

hadamulletonce Senior member

My wife is 6 years younger than me but age really didn't play into this at all. If it's all about looks, they will eventually fade for both men and women.

14. mafoofan

mafoofan THE FOO Dubiously Honored

Well, you all know I'm a stickler for consistency. I see very little advantage in having sex with lots of different women while passing up on the one you are really attracted to. Moreover, none of you are discounting your increasing age in determining the probability that a young, hot girl will want anything to do with you as you get older.

I like having a young, beautiful wife now and when I'm still young enough myself to enjoy it. No boredom here--just making the most of things.

15. micbain

micbain Senior member

One of my cousins did as you suggested...skipped the first wife then at 43 he married a 24yr old. He seems to be pretty happy[​IMG]