Should You Marry Someone Your Age or Someone Much Younger?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by chuckseabreeze, Nov 30, 2008.

1. chuckseabreeze

chuckseabreeze Senior member

I think more important than aging is just preventing flabby upper arms. I can't stand those. I notice them more and more lately too [​IMG]

Amen brother, one of my true pet peeves on women. Seinfeld-type deal breaker, as extreme as that may sound...

2. chuckseabreeze

chuckseabreeze Senior member

I'm not gonna lie, I've thought about "aging" and wonder if I will cast my eye towards a "nubile, young thing" when I get older. I've seen it happen lots around me with my parents friends and with society in general.

However, I'm not going to give up a great thing for what could be. Our sex life is great, she's intelligent so we can talk (even if we have different interests), she treats me well, isn't materialistic and she's a looker. She isn't perfect but neither am I. There is way more good than bad in our relationship and it's not worth all of that just to have a younger woman.

Sounds great, congratulations [​IMG]

Sounds like a very mature relationship. I guess I have a problem, because it's hard for me imagine myself NOT really wanting the hot 25 year old when I'm 45. I guess most of the time it's not a problem if you are 45 and don't have money or look like george clooney. [​IMG]

But what do I know?

3. Jumbie

Jumbie Senior member

I guess most of the time it's not a problem if you are 45 and don't have money or look like george clooney. [​IMG]

Aren't you in medical school? One of the guys in my class said his friend said his dick turned to gold when he got his M.D. lol

4. Davidko19

Davidko19 Senior member

You need to look up Leykis 101. This tells you all you need to know. Dont marry, period.

5. rdawson808

rdawson808 Senior member

This is a personal decision, but women age faster than men, and most men date girls 1, maybe 2 years younger than them while in college.

You make two very interesting assumptions here. The first is based purely on opinion. I've seen many men who have aged much faster than women their age.

The second should be based on data. What makes you think "most men" date women younger than them in college?

How about marrying someone you love so that when her tits sag you don't care? And likewise, when your dick goes limp she doesn't care. It's a thought.

b

6. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

You make two very interesting assumptions here. The first is based purely on opinion. I've seen many men who have aged much faster than women their age. The second should be based on data. What makes you think "most men" date women younger than them in college? How about marrying someone you love so that when her tits sag you don't care? And likewise, when your dick goes limp she doesn't care. It's a thought. b
    My dick's gonna go limp? Goddamn it. [​IMG]

7. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

doesn't matter but my friend says half your age + 7 years.

This is a good idea. Know any cute 18 year olds?

8. jimbo123

jimbo123 Senior member

Something interesting... they say that women reach their sexual peak in their 30s and men reach their sexual peak in their early 20's. That said I've always loved the idea of getting it on with a lovely nubile teen.

I wish I could marry someone in her teens, someone in her twenties (my age) and someone in her 30's.

9. jhdas

jhdas Well-Known Member

depends on how rich (and old) you are.

10. robbie

robbie Pleading Poverty

I am 22, my fiance is 26.

I believe as long as two well adjusted adults are entering a relationship together age is somewhat irrelevant.

11. Matt

Matt [email protected]

My dick's gonna go limp? Goddamn it. [​IMG]
    I'm pretty sure you will be the only one who notices.

12. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

I'm pretty sure you will be the only one who notices.
    Yeah, but I'll notice between one and eight times a day... [​IMG]

13. Jumbie

Jumbie Senior member

Yeah, but I'll notice between one and eight times a day... [​IMG]

Damn, that's a lot. Most was 5 for me.

14. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

Aren't you in medical school? One of the guys in my class said his friend said his dick turned to gold when he got his M.D. lol

It's true. My friend is in residency right now and he says it started when he was in his final year of med school. He has to beat girls away with a stick and they get really weird with him. Every girl he dates wants to marry him basically.

You make two very interesting assumptions here. The first is based purely on opinion. I've seen many men who have aged much faster than women their age.

The second should be based on data. What makes you think "most men" date women younger than them in college?

How about marrying someone you love so that when her tits sag you don't care? And likewise, when your dick goes limp she doesn't care. It's a thought.

b

No.

Seriously, I'm marrying as young as i can. I go by the 1/2 +7 rule. It's just one of several guidelines though. I'm absolutely paranoid about having a wife that turns fat on me. Sex with fat chicks is my Room 101.

15. Jumbie

Jumbie Senior member

It's true. My friend is in residency right now and he says it started when he was in his final year of med school. He has to beat girls away with a stick and they get really weird with him. Every girl he dates wants to marry him basically.
    Cha-ching!!!