• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I remove the "Made In USA" tags from these boots???

mk.ultra

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
Why are you here??? Go back to lands end forum with you stupid 'craftsmen' boots and fifteen dollar jeans
seriouscat.jpg
However, I often wonder this myself, considering an abundance of people on these forums seem to be elitist, materialistic, self-righteous, 5'6" 100 lb anorerxic cockstroking phaggots like yourself who believe expensive clothes can fix your pitiful physique, ****** attitude, and homosexual tendencies. So
say_that_to_my_face_fucker.jpg

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by johnH123
Were you not breast fed as a child?
I was, but obviously you were fed your dads penis milk

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mk.ultra
seriouscat.jpg
However, I often wonder this myself, considering an abundance of people on these forums seem to be elitist, materialistic, self-righteous, 5'6" 100 lb anorerxic cockstroking phaggots like yourself who believe expensive clothes can fix your pitiful physique, ****** attitude, and homosexual tendencies. So
say_that_to_my_face_fucker.jpg

Im 6", nowhere near 100 pounds (lulz) and im straight (but have some gay bear subculture flannel fiends if your looking) But yeah seriously nice stereotype you really painted yourself into there

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Aside from the irony that I'm listening to country music while typing this, we're gonna have fun with Crocodile Dundee's son if he ever catches a kookaburra up north to a first-world country.
Who why did you throw in your lot with johnh and mk ultra??? WHY

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The tag is ridiculous. It looks like a Walmart tag.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES
Seriously the boots are not bad by any means, comments just refelect the anti-americana(workwear) aura of styleforum, which has been catalysed by a bunch lackeys who bend their ass down to the will of a few posters.

fwiw, I wear work boots for much of the winter (ll bean katahdin). I just don't find the ones in the OP particularly good looking.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@mike86 +infinite They are horrible, overbranded with so much "MERICA **** YEAH" Why dont you just wear this???
22612719v2_150x150_Front_Color-White.jpg
@ Taco PedoBear / mk ultra / noobs / that dumbfuck sockpuppet above me And FYI for all you new kids I can remember when SF was pretty much all workwear for the most part so you cant really say that it wasnt popular or whatever, its just that, for the most part, this isnt even good workwear, its all just cheap tacky derivative **** thats made to buy into a fashion trend. Yes, trend. Suprise! Its all just fashion - your just as 'bad' as any queen buying this seasons must have gucci handbags and prada creepers. Fifteen dollar jeans and twenty dollar chambrays ontop of those boots are ******* horrible and almost as bad as kopping cleetus overalls. How the **** can anyone say they are nice boots??? Kop some indy boots, or redwing GT's if your broke, what about some vintage pecos boots off eBay??? Go buy engineered garments or old WWM, white mountainering or albam. Dont buy this ****. Dont reward these places with your money and buy into false ideas about 'lasting style' and 'classic trends' ****.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rodneyblagojevich
Your post count suggests you probably don't have a life outside of style forum I'm also guessing you get ridiculed and a lot of strange looks because of your **** "fits".
Man from were I see it we are both on a fashion forum, both equally gay, your just dressing like a bear / cub subculture queen Go back to lurking the lands end sales alert thread and jerking guys off over flannels and "MERCIA!" boots

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also this is what this thread is.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
u mad homie. homie u mad

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads