1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Should I remove the "Made In USA" tags from these boots???

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mk.ultra, Jul 8, 2011.

1. johnH123

johnH123 Senior member

Remove the boots and keep the logo.

Affix the logo to something containing selvedge and sell for profit on B&S to Americana fetishists like me.

2. mk.ultra

mk.ultra Senior member

LOL hack post

Workwear is the worst realtalk, almost as bad as cowboy fashionz

[​IMG]

3. Razele

Razele Senior member

Why are you here???

Go back to lands end forum with you stupid 'craftsmen' boots and fifteen dollar jeans

4. brohymn

brohymn Senior member

I have the same pair and cut them off as they're annoying and kind of dumb

5. TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES Senior member

Why are you here??? Go back to lands end forum with you stupid 'craftsmen' boots and fifteen dollar jeans
    Lulz! Is this buffoon upset because someone is wearing something that violates the forum's modish general consensus? OP pay no attention to this sycophantic ignoramus and wear whatever the fuck you want.

6. ice86x

ice86x Senior member

Don't remove the tag just because some people here mock it. Do what you like; it's your personal preference.

7. johnH123

johnH123 Senior member

Why are you here???

Go back to lands end forum with you stupid 'craftsmen' boots and fifteen dollar jeans

Were you not breast fed as a child?

8. whodini

whodini Senior member

Workwear is the worst realtalk, almost as bad as cowboy fashionz

Aside from the irony that I'm listening to country music while typing this, we're gonna have fun with Crocodile Dundee's son if he ever catches a kookaburra up north to a first-world country.

9. rebate

rebate Member

Don't remove the tag. That is its real design and if you will remove it the value of your boots would be lower.

10. entrero

entrero Senior member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

11. mk.ultra

mk.ultra Senior member

Why are you here??? Go back to lands end forum with you stupid 'craftsmen' boots and fifteen dollar jeans
    [​IMG] However, I often wonder this myself, considering an abundance of people on these forums seem to be elitist, materialistic, self-righteous, 5'6" 100 lb anorerxic cockstroking phaggots like yourself who believe expensive clothes can fix your pitiful physique, shitty attitude, and homosexual tendencies. So [​IMG]

12. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

way to disprove the homophobic overly-aggressive americana lover stereotype, buddy

13. Razele

Razele Senior member

Were you not breast fed as a child?
    I was, but obviously you were fed your dads penis milk

14. Razele

Razele Senior member

[​IMG] However, I often wonder this myself, considering an abundance of people on these forums seem to be elitist, materialistic, self-righteous, 5'6" 100 lb anorerxic cockstroking phaggots like yourself who believe expensive clothes can fix your pitiful physique, shitty attitude, and homosexual tendencies. So [​IMG]
    Im 6", nowhere near 100 pounds (lulz) and im straight (but have some gay bear subculture flannel fiends if your looking) But yeah seriously nice stereotype you really painted yourself into there

15. Razele

Razele Senior member

Aside from the irony that I'm listening to country music while typing this, we're gonna have fun with Crocodile Dundee's son if he ever catches a kookaburra up north to a first-world country.
    Who why did you throw in your lot with johnh and mk ultra??? WHY

16. whodini

whodini Senior member

Who why did you throw in your lot with johnh and mk ultra??? WHY
    It was national "Fuck with an Aussie" day here and I couldn't resist, boy.

17. SirGrotius

SirGrotius Senior member

The tag is ridiculous. It looks like a Walmart tag.

18. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

Seriously the boots are not bad by any means, comments just refelect the anti-americana(workwear) aura of styleforum, which has been catalysed by a bunch lackeys who bend their ass down to the will of a few posters.

fwiw, I wear work boots for much of the winter (ll bean katahdin). I just don't find the ones in the OP particularly good looking.

19. Razele

Razele Senior member

@mike86 +infinite They are horrible, overbranded with so much "MERICA FUCK YEAH" Why dont you just wear this??? [​IMG] @ Taco PedoBear / mk ultra / noobs / that dumbfuck sockpuppet above me And FYI for all you new kids I can remember when SF was pretty much all workwear for the most part so you cant really say that it wasnt popular or whatever, its just that, for the most part, this isnt even good workwear, its all just cheap tacky derivative shit thats made to buy into a fashion trend. Yes, trend. Suprise! Its all just fashion - your just as 'bad' as any queen buying this seasons must have gucci handbags and prada creepers. Fifteen dollar jeans and twenty dollar chambrays ontop of those boots are fucking horrible and almost as bad as kopping cleetus overalls. How the fuck can anyone say they are nice boots??? Kop some indy boots, or redwing GT's if your broke, what about some vintage pecos boots off eBay??? Go buy engineered garments or old WWM, white mountainering or albam. Dont buy this shit. Dont reward these places with your money and buy into false ideas about 'lasting style' and 'classic trends' FUCK.

20. Razele

Razele Senior member

Your post count suggests you probably don't have a life outside of style forum I'm also guessing you get ridiculed and a lot of strange looks because of your homo "fits".
    Man from were I see it we are both on a fashion forum, both equally gay, your just dressing like a bear / cub subculture queen Go back to lurking the lands end sales alert thread and jerking guys off over flannels and "MERCIA!" boots