• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

HollyJoint

Reaction score
in fact..
In the end I looked at both of them with seeing eyes and went through my head, I'm proud of that, lol.
Plus they went down a lot in price and I ended up buying two (navy, and camel) both £ 220
That is, I still don't know if I did it sincerely, and I'm still in time to cancel

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
in fact..
In the end I looked at both of them with seeing eyes and went through my head, I'm proud of that, lol.
Plus they went down a lot in price and I ended up buying two (navy, and camel) both £ 220
That is, I still don't know if I did it sincerely, and I'm still in time to cancel

Buying multiples of the same item is also very foo.

Also, just to explain the joke to @HollyJoint, since I think he's a new member, foo is a member on here who's known for this kind of thing. Was just making a joke about the similarities since foo is legendary here. I'm glad you found your duffle coat though.

Last edited:

rodgers12

Reaction score
Jil Sander 2007 Metallic knits

Attachments

• 1C134907-BE86-4FBE-A35D-1089B27061B1.jpeg
    1C134907-BE86-4FBE-A35D-1089B27061B1.jpeg
    303.8 KB · Views: 69
  • 3B4F7855-B17F-455F-A40B-A323AE71FDBC.jpeg
    3B4F7855-B17F-455F-A40B-A323AE71FDBC.jpeg
    189.1 KB · Views: 66

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have the cardigan and love it. Had the turtleneck briefly too, but it fit tiny.

javy

Reaction score
Jil Sander 2007 Metallic knits

this dude is a scammer. i bought this from him previously here: https://www.grailed.com/listings/75...-simons-for-jil-sander-metallic-yarn-cardigan and had to file a dispute with paypal when he never sent it (he scammed a lot of ppl all at once after selling a decent number of items). Although the pictures are different, you can see that there are yellow marks on the material composition tag that are exactly the same between this listing and his new listing

rodgers12

Reaction score
this dude is a scammer. i bought this from him previously here: https://www.ebay.com/listings/75795...-simons-for-jil-sander-metallic-yarn-cardigan and had to file a dispute with paypal when he never sent it (he scammed a lot of ppl all at once after selling a decent number of items). Although the pictures are different, you can see that there are yellow marks on the material composition tag that are exactly the same between this listing and his new listing
Link says page is dead, but you hate to see it.

yunBW

Reaction score
Has anybody seen some trousers in a nice textured jaquard fabric?
Preferably black/navy/grey/charcoal in a casual trouser kind of style (so not EG or something, as much as I like the EG andovers)

Something like these from Paul Smith.
But, i have no interest in buying Paul Smith and these are too skinny anyway.

paul-smith-black-wool-jacquard-cropped-trousers.jpg
I believe AnnD had some cropped jacquard trouser in black from last season, there might be still some around but unsure.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads