• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

Komuga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hard to see what the pants look like in that light and at that camera angle. But if they're olive fatigues, I think that style looks better a little fuller anyway.

If the cut feels a bit full to you, try pin rolling the bottom. Not too tight, obviously, but just as a way to give the pants some shape. I find that sometimes helps bridge the gap between the idea of 2010-era slim fatigues and a slightly fuller cut now. It helps give the leg line some shape.

they’re the black ones. I think my problem is the length. I don’t like double cuffing. I’ll probs just get them hemmed an inch or two. Keep the straight cut tho.

Orslow regular fit fatigues are ideal. The leg opening works well with nearly all footwear, loagers, boots, laceups, thong flip flops idk.
The fit looks good as is, especially with all of the fuller fitting clothing you’ve Recently Purchased.
Just cuff them to adjust to the desired length/visual weight of the shoe.

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sag them and tight-ish roll. They’re going up your ass a bit.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oh you didn't know, he was practicing his sexy Flanders pose

1600381296631.png

Ended up returning the Arshiles. I just don’t feel sexy wearing glasses. Ended up exchanging them for these bad boy’s

The camoshita mock neck cropped crew neck is the best thing I’ve purchased all year. The fit is outstanding and super sexy.

Sexy

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you and one other person tried ******** on me because I buy a lot of JMM, good Art, cottle, etc “styleforum brands”.

No, I didn't. I mistakenly thought you had dumped massive load of random pictures in this thread, which would have been an enormous waste of all of our time, but it wasn't this thread so my post was irrelevent and I deleted it within seconds.

Whoever the other person is also deleted their post (for what reason I don't know).

You need to drop the paranoia and stop pretending you're being victimized.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nah bro, I had two people try to call me out for buying a lot of clothes. Like wtf?

Dude, I have been mocked for my purchases too. Who gives a flying F. Yes, I wear raw denim with Whites and JL boots, RRL, leather jackets, and Kapital and pair it with JMM glasses.

I would mock me too.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dude, I have been mocked for my purchases too. Who gives a flying F. Yes, I wear raw denim with Whites and JL boots, RRL, leather jackets, and Kapital and pair it with JMM glasses.

I would mock me too.
Hahaaa....
The only time I've rolled my eyes at you is when you talked about matching glasses to your car.
But then I thought to myself, yeah, I can be a pompous princess sometimes too.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I think it's all just friendly ribbing, which is fun if the person is into it, but obviously not fun if the person isn't. Unless the person is annoying or an asshole, in which case it's very much fun when they're not into it. But Komuga obvs isn't one of those people.

Anyway, sounds like a big misunderstanding and everyone should hug it out.

MeatFish

Reaction score
Yes, I wear raw denim with Whites and JL boots, RRL, leather jackets, and Kapital and pair it with JMM glasses.

I would mock me too.

Wait no this actually sounds like the components of a good look

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hahaaa....
The only time I've rolled my eyes at you is when you talked about matching glasses to your car.
But then I thought to myself, yeah, I can be a pompous princess sometimes too.

Its all in good fun and half the stuff I say is tongue in cheek. That being said, I did put the Noir glasses in the black Alfa. Mainly because the Fellini are my favorite and I was driving the Lexus GX down to Miami for a week for vacation so I swapped glasses between those two cars and now they are staying that way.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads