Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kronik, Jun 25, 2008.

Tags:
  1. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

yeah bc the waistband looks like it needs the belt. otherwise your pants will fall. it looks oversized for an exaggerated drape. ive never handled them so i could be totally wrong. just trying to help.

2. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

[​IMG] Kiryuyrik drape tee -- Â¥15,000 Price is kind of steep for what it is IMO, but my "casual" wardrobe is kinda weak and I feel like I need at least one drapey black t-shirt. Something super dramatic a la Julius would be impossible to integrate -- this seems like a good middle ground between that type of style and my own cultivated look.

3. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

Unc that gets my vote.
    Styleforum I am at a crossroads. I am able to get any pair of aldens at a good price, I've decided cordovan, which silhouette do I want?

4. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

I have seen a few Kiryuyrik items I've liked lately. That one's not bad though I'd rather it didn't have the graphic.

5. FlyingLotus

FlyingLotus Senior member

Should I keep the jacket? I was hoping it would be the same color as my khaki eg waistcoat - but its not.. dunno if its a big deal. [​IMG]

6. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

[​IMG] Been using the same Paul Smith wallet for the past 4 years and it's tattered to shit. Time for a new wallet. I think this may be a bit too douchey/flashy..

7. Knisse

Knisse Senior member

Been using the same Paul Smith wallet for the past 4 years and it's tattered to shit. Time for a new wallet.

I think this may be a bit too douchey/flashy..

I think you said it yourself, in my opinion it is [​IMG]

8. Knisse

Knisse Senior member

Should I keep the jacket? I was hoping it would be the same color as my khaki eg waistcoat - but its not.. dunno if its a big deal.

I like it, but if you got for very high cost i might part with it. If you got it "relatively" cheap when keep it

9. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

I have seen a few Kiryuyrik items I've liked lately. That one's not bad though I'd rather it didn't have the graphic.

Yeah they make nice stuff but it's definitely on the higher end of the price range for brands like this. And I figured the graphic would be divisive but I also think it helps mesh with my current style.

10. Lane

Lane Senior member

Should I keep the jacket? I was hoping it would be the same color as my khaki eg waistcoat - but its not.. dunno if its a big deal.

[​IMG]

looks good dude

11. pronxs

pronxs Senior member

[​IMG]

nudie denim jacket. i know i know.

12. i10casual

i10casual Senior member

Should I invest in either one of these saddle shoes? I can't decide on which one or maybe just leave them alone.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

Both are ugly as fuck. Common Projects had a nice dark brown/navy sleek saddle. If you can find those they are good

14. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

[​IMG]

Were you planning on wearing the jacket with the waistcoat (which would look weird, IMO, if you wore them together but not as part of a three-piece suit), or is it just that you like the color of the waistcoat and wanted the jacket to be the same? FWIW, I like the jacket. edit:
    [​IMG]
    nudie denim jacket. i know i know.

Any reason for that jacket in particular, or anything you specifically like about it? I feel like you could probably get something better (Ande Whall, some of the jackets available from Self Edge) for the same price. FWIW, I'm not crazy about the jacket (particularly the pre-distressing).

15. sexonfabric

sexonfabric Senior member