• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
I'm not a size 1...but someone who is should kop that

ramp

Reaction score
Depends on your wardrobe. The moto seems more versatile to me, and I've always liked hidden placketes/zippers for some reason.

chinoguy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD
hellraiser.gif

if its your thing do it. it might look good.

A leather coat is always a no-no. If it's leather, it must be a jacket.
Why? Cause I said so.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chinoguy
My ******* 20$ Laptop bag looks just like this. I'm thinking of putting a Prada logo on it, and selling it on E-bay.

I don't think anybody takes those prada bags seriously except for the OP who posted that one. Total waste of money.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Really? Like half the cost of that bag is justified by the nylon and metal technical flap closure.

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
also, the steel inverted triangle. you can't put a price on that.

if I had to blow 800 on prada stuff though, you better believe I'd go for those black creepers

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
There's a difference between like and love. Because, I like my Skechers, but I love my Prada backpack.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Ok, total plebe-level question, but:
31kcn1qhBIL.jpg
Too matchy-matchy to go with raw indigo denim? The AA near me didn't have this color.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Expressions Realia
I agree, looks to matchy with indigo denim. Unless matchy is your thing. I'm sure AA has other colors?

Yeah: http://store.americanapparel.net/rsabr400.html?cid=215

Not sure what to go with...I definitely don't have a sweater in a color anything like the orchid, evergreen, or athletic blue, either. I always get light-colored sweaters kinda dirty and grimy-looking really quickly, so that might eliminate athletic blue. Not sure how I feel about the orchid and evergreen.

Expressions Realia

Reaction score
Originally Posted by notwithit
Yeah: http://store.americanapparel.net/rsabr400.html?cid=215

Not sure what to go with...I definitely don't have a sweater in a color anything like the orchid, evergreen, or athletic blue, either. I always get light-colored sweaters kinda dirty and grimy-looking really quickly, so that might eliminate athletic blue. Not sure how I feel about the orchid and evergreen.

I see what you mean about the Evergreen and Orchid colors. A little flamboyant. If they were more pastel-like or in other words washed out, they may look better.

Why not go with the Tri-Coffee? It's darker than the Athletic Gray you don't like and I think it looks good. Too bad they don't have any other colors.. Tri-Cranberry isn't so bad either

Originally Posted by nonissue
Someone should cop these MMM's.
Good find! Too bad I just fired on a pair of sandstone Suede Bucks...

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Expressions Realia
I see what you mean about the Evergreen and Orchid colors. A little flamboyant. If they were more pastel-like or in other words washed out, they may look better.

Why not go with the Tri-Coffee? It's darker than the Athletic Gray you don't like and I think it looks good. Too bad they don't have any other colors.. Tri-Cranberry isn't so bad either

Cranberry's not bad, but I have a Shades of Greige that, instead of being greige, is actually pretty close to that color. Coffee is probably a good call. I have an SNS Herning Stark in brown, but that's, like, brown brown and pretty heavy-duty. Safe to say that this'll play a different role in my wardrobe.

Originally Posted by nonissue
Someone should cop these MMM's.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...E:B:SS:CA:1123

There's a 42 up there too.

Jesus H! Those're probably a full size too small for me, but that's a ridonkulously low starting bid.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics