Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kronik, Jun 25, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Epik

Epik Well-Known Member

You can discuss anything. Ignore the people who tell you, "it's just a t shirt", "it's just a nail clipper", or "it's just a fucking car", some individuals pay more attention to details than others.

2. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

That Rag & Bone hoodie is nice, probably one of the nicest I've seen, but at $200 not the bloated msrp it's listed at.
    yea R&B has gotten so HUGE in recent months/year especially for girls that EVERY piece eventually ends up on sale, so dont buy r&b at retail
    You can discuss anything. Ignore the people who tell you, "it's just a t shirt", "it's just a nail clipper", or "it's just a fucking car", some individuals pay more attention to details than others.
    lol of all the examples in the world, nail clipper? nice!

3. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

should i or shouldn't i spend ~ 1.6G's on yoox in order to possibly keep myself sane for the next few weeks, or save it for some shit like who knows the fuck what

4. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

should i or shouldn't i spend ~ 1.6G's on yoox in order to possibly keep myself sane for the next few weeks, or save it for some shit like who knows the fuck what

light be with you, friend

5. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

[​IMG] Been wanting lowcut RW for years, they are finally available locally... Another option for a spring/fall shoe might be [​IMG] either in suede or leather. In a sense, they are more versatile and also further away syle-wise from other shoes I have than the RW. But the first are surely cooler...

6. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

This is my size but if the seller's measurements are right, fits oversized... so I'm a little hesitant on that basis. Ie, shoulders 1" big and chest 1.5"-2". I'm thinking it might look good oversized though.

[​IMG]

7. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

wow, thats some brutal post-apocalpyptic steez. I would say no, because of the over-the-top scale, but my tastes are pretty far removed, so what do I know.

8. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Yeah I'm not so much hesitant on the aggressiveness of it as whether it'll accomplish its brutal post-apocalyptic (as you put it) intent worn oversized, or just look like a dilapidated sack. Given that it's a 48 (generally my size) and sized like a big 50 I guess the real question is whether this is a failed attempt by YY, or just in his wheelhouse in terms of fit.

9. DLester

DLester Senior member

^ that is heinous, do not cop. looks like it is made from beef jerky. women will run away from you.

10. dtmt

dtmt Senior member

Not really feeling the color, would look so much better in grey IMO

11. xM.

xM. Senior member

I think that's a little too dramatic, oversized or not. It's bordering on cos-play IMO. I realize you're going in a bit of a stylized direction, but that's a bit much, especially if you're not sure.

12. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

This is my size but if the seller's measurements are right, fits oversized... so I'm a little hesitant on that basis. Ie, shoulders 1" big and chest 1.5"-2". I'm thinking it might look good oversized though.

[​IMG]

Posting from 2007:

[​IMG]

13. coldforge

coldforge Senior member

Well, listen, style aside, I think it would not work at all oversized. I think that particular style, being bulky and long as it is, really needs to fit close the chest and naturally on the shoulders.

14. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

^ that is heinous, do not cop. looks like it is made from beef jerky. women will run away from you.

that's revolting [​IMG]

15. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Well, listen, style aside, I think it would not work at all oversized. I think that particular style, being bulky and long as it is, really needs to fit close the chest and naturally on the shoulders.
    This is also my suspicion. Just need some longer and earth toned outerwear to wear with over top of a lot of my wardrobe. The search shall continue.