Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kronik, Jun 25, 2008.

Tags:
  1. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Signal quality and reliability makes a huge difference to me and from experience, they simply have the best. Every time I'm with my friends their AT&T, T-Mobile, etc... always loses signals or drop calls while Verizon stays consistent and rarely loses signal.

Now I'm a newb with all these 3G, 4G, wifi, etc... in phones so to me it seems like it won't bother me much and will just be impressed with it no matter what.

Found this from another website, summary was that Verizon has better voice calling but slower data speed as you said shibbel.
    [​IMG]

2. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

there are the rare occasions when it is useful to check something in your email or online when your on the phone but it is easy enough to hang up, check, and call back. it does happen though but the amount of press of this feature as a HUGE benefit is really exaggerated

3. snake

snake Senior member

Signal quality and reliability makes a huge difference to me and from experience, they simply have the best. Every time I'm with my friends their AT&T, T-Mobile, etc... always loses signals or drop calls while Verizon stays consistent and rarely loses signal.

I suppose it depends on where you are also, but where I am, I have great service w/ T-Mobile. I often use my phone as a portable hotspot for my laptop and have found the speed to be comparable to my internet at home. I imagine if I was with Verizon I'd be lumped into that 5% of high data users. [​IMG]

4. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Hotspot for the Verizon iPhones an extra $50 a month, not worth it to me. Even at that price, I doubt it can match my internet speed at home. Fios FTW!

5. snake

snake Senior member

Even just through the phone? I don't pay extra for it.

6. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

My fault, it's an extra $20 so it totals to $50 for both unlimited data and hotspot.

7. chinoguy

chinoguy Senior member

Should I get this Belstaff shoulder bag? [​IMG]

8. chinoguy

chinoguy Senior member

Also, I've been thinking of getting a herrinbone sportcoat. I thought this was nice. Tell me what you think. Would you wear it with a jeans? Or regular pants. [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. noob in 89

noob in 89 Senior member

Should I get this Belstaff shoulder bag?

[​IMG]

Looks like a rolled-up Belstaff jacket. [​IMG]

10. noob in 89

noob in 89 Senior member

Also, I've been thinking of getting a herrinbone sportcoat. I thought this was nice. Tell me what you think. Would you wear it with a jeans? Or regular pants.
    I'm sort of a 'Men's Clothing' n00b, but I'd wear it with jeans. My problem with those Herringbone sportcoats is that even though I'm the smallest I've ever been, they never look as sleek as they do on the models. I swear, they must choose the most manorexic dudes they can find; when I get layered-up like the ads, I can't even squeeze into a jacket my size. Hopefully, you'll have better luck.

11. WhoKnewI

WhoKnewI Senior member

I have kind of been underwhelmed with those bags in person.

12. parasmani20

parasmani20 New Member

You should buy any cloth which you like

Jerseys Fashion LTD manufacturer high quality Jerseys, T-shirts & Polo shirts. They can make buyer own design & size Jerseys, T-shirts & Polo shirts. They provide us many types of T-shirts or jerseys on cheep price.

13. willpower

willpower Senior member

14. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

I have kind of been underwhelmed with those bags in person.
    Too bad because it looks great in that pic.

15. jet

jet Persian Bro

who cares, who the fuck uses data while on a phone call
    i do dickhead
    I had verizon for 5 years before I got my iPhone (which I've had for 3 years) and the difference in call quality and reliabity is negligible, at least for me. The fact that the verizon ip4 averages about .9mb download speed to AT&Ts 3mb is a joke, add to that no ability for data and voice to work together (uncontrol, once you can do this you can't live without it, so a lot of people) and you get a very watered down version of the iPhone. Also, remember this is afterall an iPhone, and the majority of users use it more for its' Internet capability than to talk on. Lastly, the speed differences are not about verizons system getting bogged down by data users, gsm is simply a faster technology than verizons CDMA. Which is why verizon is switching to gsm for its' 4g network. Verizon has no way of ever coming close to Att speeds using CDMA.
    exactly
    there are the rare occasions when it is useful to check something in your email or online when your on the phone but it is easy enough to hang up, check, and call back. it does happen though but the amount of press of this feature as a HUGE benefit is really exaggerated
    read post above yours iphone noob fucking fuck you guys are ignorant fucks with your garbage ass watered down ass cdma bullshit ass iphones