Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kronik, Jun 25, 2008.

Tags:
  1. *Tee*

*Tee* Senior member

Japanese brand called Ringhio. Don't know too much about them, but they seem to be good quality.
    Hmmm... never heard of that brand before and neither does Google, but yeah, they look decently made as far as I can judge from the pic. Do you have another pic that shows the boot's profile/side view ?

2. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

3. Hehlol

Hehlol Senior member

Guys... Opinion needed,, Please
    Why do you need the opinions of people from the Internet to buy these clothes? Perhaps some of you wouldn't look so awful in your clothes if you just bought what you actually liked instead of buying what you have seen that looked good on other people.

4. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Why do you need the opinions of people from the Internet to buy these clothes? Perhaps some of you wouldn't look so awful in your clothes if you just bought what you actually liked instead of buying what you have seen that looked good on other people.

[​IMG]

5. grit

grit Senior member

6. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Japanese brand called Ringhio. Don't know too much about them, but they seem to be good quality.
    Just your size or are they available in others? This is of interest to me.

7. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

This^. Agree.

8. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

http://edifice.baycrews.co.jp/casual/85.html

look pretty perfect to me. i've been wanting simple backzips with a slim silhouette and laces for the longest time--idk why this seems to be so hard to find. $350 a pop

9. ysc

ysc Senior member

[​IMG][/IMG] I need something leather for damp shitty weather, canvas converse are not cutting it, but I don't think I can handle any particularly exciting trainers. Mostly to be worn with my APC NS, OCBDs, t shirts, and a barbour or a tweed jacket. Quite liked the look of the high tops in the same collection but I don't think I could get used to wearing them. Any other suggestions?

10. eglbc

eglbc Senior member

those look good to me^^^ [​IMG] [​IMG] What is joules? can anyone comment on quality?

11. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

It's a very slightly used pair in my size on the Korean market. Actually says it runs slightly small or large but I can't read Korean well enough to figure out exactly what it meant. I can return them if they don't fit so I'll take the plunge and see how the quality is.

12. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

It's a very slightly used pair in my size on the Korean market. Actually says it runs slightly small or large but I can't read Korean well enough to figure out exactly what it meant. I can return them if they don't fit so I'll take the plunge and see how the quality is.

If you link me the page in a pm, I'll tell you whether they run big or small.

13. aeglus

If you link me the page in a pm, I'll tell you whether they run big or small.

260 이지만 발볼이 적게 나왔습니다.
    Pretty sure it says it runs a bit smaller but I've been wrong about this kind of stuff before.

14. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

Do you really think boots made for the Japanese market will come in your size? (Although if they do, I might be interested as well.)

15. aeglus

Do you really think boots made for the Japanese market will come in your size?

(Although if they do, I might be interested as well.)

I see nice shoes and boots up to 285 (US 10.5-11), anything higher is really rare. Takes a lot of searching to find good deals as most well known brands are VERY expensive in Korea. To the point that it's not worth bothering. Those Fujiwaras were a total fluke.