Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kronik, Jun 25, 2008.

Tags:

1. jet

jet Persian Bro

it doesn't matter what you like/dislike

2. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Boxercise Toughguy

I returned this one ... it's too big to lug around everyday, as it measures around 22" long if you take into account the pockets at the ends. It's also redder than it appears in the picture. I can see it for use as a casual weekender if you do a lot of road trips; I already have two bags for this purpose so couldn't justify a third one.

[​IMG] thank you for the really helpful reply. [​IMG]

3. jet

jet Persian Bro

I have that margiela bag in black leather with gold zips and it's magnificent.

However the version on yoox is not pleasing to the eye colorwise having seen it in person last year.

4. Mr. Moo

I wish yoox had better/more photos. Oh well. I don't mind the color from what I can see, but the size is what worried(s) me. I've moved on. Still searching for the perfect every day/1 night overnight bag.

5. jet

jet Persian Bro

It's a replica of a 70s french duffle, it's a bit longer than a standard duffle but the height and width are much smaller making it appear elongated yet it's quite compact looking. It really isn't a big bag just the volume is shifted. I'd say it's about average size, good for a weekend getaway really. My other duffle is at least 1.5x this one. Btw, this was 2k new.

The leather is stiff on this. I also have an ink blue version of it and it came in a cowboy brownish color that was beautiful in addition to this one which was my least favorite but if you like the color you won't be disappointed with the bag itself unless you are expecting a buttery soft bag. The design is pure dopeness.

6. Mr. Moo

It's a replica of a 70s french duffle, it's a bit longer than a standard duffle but the height and width are much smaller making it appear elongated yet it's quite compact looking. It really isn't a big bag just the volume is shifted. I'd say it's about average size, good for a weekend getaway really. My other duffle is at least 1.5x this one. Btw, this was 2k new.

The leather is stiff on this. I also have an ink blue version of it and it came in a cowboy brownish color that was beautiful in addition to this one which was my least favorite but if you like the color you won't be disappointed with the bag itself unless you are expecting a buttery soft bag. The design is pure dopeness.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] you are talking me into it. Any chance of some photos of yours?

7. jet

jet Persian Bro

I have to ship the ink blue one so I will snap some pics just for you this week.

8. Mr. Moo

I have to ship the ink blue one so I will snap some pics just for you this week.

Oh, don't worry about it. I'm out to Mexico on Wednesday morning, so I won't be online for 10 days or so.

Might order before I leave...

9. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Jet you sold ink mmm? That colourway crushes the yoox one but Moo yoox one still looks pretty damned good to me. Would mesh with that moto you've been wearing.

10. softy

softy Senior member

11. Makeshift_Robot

Makeshift_Robot Senior member

Which one?

12. Mr. Moo

Jet you sold ink mmm? That colourway crushes the yoox one but Moo yoox one still looks pretty damned good to me. Would mesh with that moto you've been wearing.

Are there photos of this bag in other colors that are better than on Yoox?