Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kronik, Jun 25, 2008.

Tags:
  1. asobu

asobu Senior member

^i fully support this

2. herzzreh

herzzreh Senior member

[​IMG]

3. A Fellow Linguist

A Fellow Linguist Senior member

4. chasingred

chasingred Senior member

[​IMG]

What color pants do you think this goes best with? I have navy, greys, and browns. Oh, and dark blue jeans.

5. A Fellow Linguist

A Fellow Linguist Senior member

What color pants do you think this goes best with? I have navy, greys, and browns. Oh, and dark blue jeans.

I don't think anyone's going to be looking at your legs. But navy and grey and probably safe.

6. aphextwin07

aphextwin07 Senior member

[​IMG]

cant go wrong with this:
    [​IMG]

7. chasingred

chasingred Senior member

cant go wrong with this:
    [​IMG]

Hey don't insult me OK? I have good taste OK? I am serious about the jacket OK? I want real feedback OK?

8. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

Alright guys, need some advice. I'm starting to lean towards thinking that SS Author cardi I recently got might just be too big. Therefore, I have yet to find that chunky knit that I love and want to wear the hell out of now that winter is here. I have been eying this MMM hand knit though since the beginning of the season, but the MSRP was too rich for my blood and the ones on the MMM e store sold out with the swiftness in my size on sale. I may have found one now after searching and I'm wondering if I am insane for contemplating purchase for $500+ on a single piece (on sale no less) that isn't a pair of Trickers or some insane Krane or Nigel jacket or something. Am I crazy, should I? A certain jet thinks I should. It would be the navy or brown flecked versions of this one: [​IMG][​IMG]

9. DLester

DLester Senior member

Alright guys, need some advice. I'm starting to lean towards thinking that SS Author cardi I recently got might just be too big. Therefore, I have yet to find that chunky knit that I love and want to wear the hell out of now that winter is here.

I have been eying this MMM hand knit though since the beginning of the season, but the MSRP was too rich for my blood and the ones on the MMM e store sold out with the swiftness in my size on sale. I may have found one now after searching and I'm wondering if I am insane for contemplating purchase for $500+ on a single piece (on sale no less) that isn't a pair of Trickers or some insane Krane or Nigel jacket or something. Am I crazy, should I? A certain jet thinks I should. It would be the navy or brown flecked versions of this one:

That looks really nice, esp the navy with flecks. Do you have that kind of money to spare for this purchase? If so, you should get it. Sell the SS to someone who it will fit.

10. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

gateway drug

A scary thought.

That looks really nice, esp the navy with flecks. Do you have that kind of money to spare for this purchase? If so, you should get it. Sell the SS to someone who it will fit.

With some recent sales I should, will likely add more goodies to B&S to try and compensate. The navy one is really really nice with those flecks.

11. DLester

DLester Senior member

With some recent sales I should, will likely add more goodies to B&S to try and compensate. The navy one is really really nice with those flecks.

good, looking forward to seeing it in RP.

_______

any yoox codes around y'all?

12. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

after some consideration (and opinions) i have opted to sell my kva poplin shirt. im looking to replace it with this:
    http://www.oki-ni.com/shop-all-sale-...nvt/mm0503wht/

i think this might go well with the rest of my clothes. has a godfather-bullet proof vest-under shirt-vibe to it i think.
    anyone know if this is a box hem or is it curved? any synth-like reviews on a mmm shirt?

update: i had lvr measure the skinny fit rick denim and its 1 cm bigger than my somet denim in every aspect. i dont think ill go with these since the fit is too similar (and unflattering)
    ive asked them to measure the "slim" cut instead.

13. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

the kva shirt is a size 48 yeah? lemme know what you want for it