• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

sockpuppets

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
isn't this enough tread? I've never slipped on ****** in mine.
zsndy.jpg

Love those.
inlove.gif

dawit

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BlackToothedGrin
^^ You can get those for 390 from thecorner.com right now

Yeah, thanks for the info. But still dunno should I get them or not...

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ultimate traction: http://www.thecorner.com/item/YOOX/G...s/sr_tcsalesm3 i heard the cp boots arent that awesome? can someone attest to this? also, with regards to red wings during the winter, ive worn my red wings all last winter and never slipped once. they were just the regular round toe work boot. nothing epic like aeglus' ive got some rick combat boots(crepe soles) coming in, hopefully they have good traction. these will be my winterboots as ive sold my red wings and the rag and bones are leather soled. edit: http://www.thecorner.com/item/YOOX/R...s/sr_tcsalesm3 yay/nay?? i purchased the all black version from oki ni and then sold my old wallet. a day later oki ni sent me an email stating that they were out of stock...ON BOTH COLOURWAYS!?!?!?! (this was an edit so i cant put in the FUUUUU face) edit#2: http://www.thecorner.com/item/YOOX/K...s/sr_tcsalesm3 good for winter? look too much like timberlands?

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
ultimate traction:
http://www.thecorner.com/item/YOOX/G...s/sr_tcsalesm3

i heard the cp boots arent that awesome? can someone attest to this?

also, with regards to red wings during the winter, ive worn my red wings all last winter and never slipped once. they were just the regular round toe work boot. nothing epic like aeglus'
ive got some rick combat boots(crepe soles) coming in, hopefully they have good traction. these will be my winterboots as ive sold my red wings and the rag and bones are leather soled.

edit: http://www.thecorner.com/item/YOOX/R...s/sr_tcsalesm3
yay/nay?? i purchased the all black version from oki ni and then sold my old wallet. a day later oki ni sent me an email stating that they were out of stock...ON BOTH COLOURWAYS!?!?!?! (this was an edit so i cant put in the FUUUUU face)

edit#2: http://www.thecorner.com/item/YOOX/K...s/sr_tcsalesm3
good for winter? look too much like timberlands?

KVAs look good. the rest are crap. dont tuck when you get them

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lmaozedong
KVAs look good. the rest are crap. dont tuck when you get them

lols, the golden goose boots were a suggestion for unc, since he needs traction...i since x-posted into his thread. i agree about the kva, would look good with my somet jeans over them(if they can fit)

zedong, i understand that the kva boot is not for tucking, however, the rag and bones aswell as the rick combat boots are perfect for tucking right? or do i have this all wrong?

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
zedong, i understand that the kva boot is not for tucking, however, the rag and bones aswell as the rick combat boots are perfect for tucking right? or do i have this all wrong?
95% of boot tucks both on here and outside look terrible. it takes a lot more skill than just putting your jeans over the boots, which looks better generally imo. pretty difficult to pull off

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
luckyyyyyyyyyy(napoleon dynamite voice) any size 41s creeping around?(geller not cp)

ranker

Reaction score
luckyyyyyyyyyy(napoleon dynamite voice) any size 41s creeping around?(geller not cp)
I think I got the last pair of 41's in the NA continent. I literally called/emailed all the stockists CP listed on their page. I finally found the last pair of 41's at Aloha Rag. I was watching ebay, B&S, SZ, Sufu like a hawk for 2 months straight.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads