• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

d-nice

Reaction score
Originally Posted by clarksdb
Ok nevermind...guess ya'll want ladies to post women's fashion right in this section then.
you're marsupialed. the consensus is that we do not want women posting on SF because it's a MEN'S fashion forum. It has already been pointed out that there are countless women's fashion forums, blogs, etc. Any chicks that post on here are obviously looking for attention like that weird chick who was posting bikini pics in the WAYWT a couple days ago.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
This is like asking a forum for Aston enthusiasts why they don't have a section for Honda talk
But the VTEC?

What do you guys think between these two

image1xxl.jpg

NMN0J45_mz.jpg

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
B most certainly, A looks like it's trying too hard for too much.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
There is like, one. Out of thousands and thousands of members. Shut up why am i even responding to you ****
hahaha <3 unc This guy is obviously trolling man

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
Shut up why am i even responding to you ****
You have no choice
smile.gif

KitAkira

Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I've seen those go for pretty cheap, but I really don't like that type of gore.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
I've seen those go for pretty cheap, but I really don't like that type of gore.

I don't either (it's something I would have purchased in college or something), but these caught my eye because of the last shape. They are under $200...

KitAkira

Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I'd say save your money, personally. I don't really know where you're going with your style lately, but I think a pair of Bottegas would be congruent with the rest of your recent footwear purchases (at least, their safer stuff, this kind of deal is no good) These Margielas are only a touch above $200 and are quite nice

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Which of the following should I cop first
xq9y87.jpg
vzwund.jpg
29dbsk6.jpg
2vrzjwh.jpg
4969074691_38eda62c7a_b.jpg
I'm kinda leaning towards the krane or winter varsity. Krane quality is fantastic and the price is good, but the shoulder is half an inch bigger than i want. the dr is a little flashy, but still want

KitAkira

Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
First? As in, you plan on getting all of them at some point?

Varsity -&gt; Band Collar (in blistered) -&gt; Chesterfield -&gt; Krane -&gt; DR

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by indesertum
Which of the following should I cop first

I'm kinda leaning towards the krane or winter varsity. Krane quality is fantastic and the price is good, but the shoulder is half an inch bigger than i want.

the dr is a little flashy, but still want

Most versatile is probably gonna be either the krane or varsity as you seem to know. Those you can wear casually or to work without a problem (well probably to work). The rest fit more specific situations.

DR is BARELY more flashy than the original DR in person. I'm serious, you barely notice all those zips and belt buckles. I have no idea why it looks so flashy in pics compared to in person (and in person in looks great).

Is there anything you actually need or you're just in the mood for a new jacket?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I'd do the DR, don't like the lapel detail of the chesterfield or pockets of the varsity.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads