1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kronik, Jun 25, 2008.

Tags:
  1. ShimonEzra

ShimonEzra Well-Known Member

[​IMG] What do you think of this BoO shirt. EDIT: There's also this one:[​IMG]

2. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

Boots look good to me. I'm sure they don't look as flashy in person. Did you get a good deal on them?

3. whacked

whacked Senior member

Why return them??

Seriously. Boots look great.

4. wiru

wiru Senior member

Seriously. Boots look great.

+1 Those are excellent.

5. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

What do you think of this BoO shirt.

That's not BoO, that's MJK.

6. changeofpace

changeofpace Well-Known Member

I really need some boots. Though I prefer black, and something with a higher ankle, I'm having trouble locating a pair I like (for the price). The only black desert books I could find were suede. Clarks Desert Boot (Antiqued Leather) [​IMG]

7. ShimonEzra

Now I see...ebay listing tricked me lol. What about the second shirt?

8. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

i like the MJK one more or how about buying both

9. ShimonEzra

I might if the BoO shirt auction doesn't go too high. I don't want to spend more than $100 if I don't have to.

Also, does anyone know if MJK shirts are on the slim side?

10. XenoX101

XenoX101 Senior member

I really need some boots. Though I prefer black, and something with a higher ankle, I'm having trouble locating a pair I like (for the price). The only black desert books I could find were suede.

Clarks Desert Boot (Antiqued Leather)
    [​IMG]

I'm not sure why people post questions about these boots, clearly they're accepted, standard fare around these forums.

I'm well aware that you are asking about boots in general, but I think this thread's about receiving a few binary answers about items in question, not to receive suggestions based on a few criteria you have in mind of your quintessential item (which, in your case, has been done before and can be found with the search function).

I hope you're not intimidated by this, I'm a bit OCD about structure and well, there's a place for everything here really, just need to look a bit. Don't be deterred in posting, just be more cautious.

11. bathtime

bathtime Senior member

Boots look good to me. I'm sure they don't look as flashy in person. Did you get a good deal on them?

They were $355. Below is another pic next to the Conistons, which I presume they're based on.

I prefer the color in the Conistons. I can't decide whether I like the BB boots or not - which is probably an indication I should return them.

Here are some other negative opinions on the boots over in MC:

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=95180&page=3

[​IMG]

12. XenoX101

XenoX101 Senior member

They remind me of the distressed, showy styles of Moreschi shoes. Particularly with the different pattern on the toecap, brogue-ing and hole-punch lines running throughout the shoe, it's just too much going in my opinion, particularly with that texture not being one of the most subtle. Here's a Moreschi shoe. [​IMG]

13. mg428

mg428 Senior member

14. changeofpace

changeofpace Well-Known Member

I'm not sure why people post questions about these boots, clearly they're accepted, standard fare around these forums. I'm well aware that you are asking about boots in general, but I think this thread's about receiving a few binary answers about items in question, not to receive suggestions based on a few criteria you have in mind of your quintessential item (which, in your case, has been done before and can be found with the search function). I hope you're not intimidated by this, I'm a bit OCD about structure and well, there's a place for everything here really, just need to look a bit. Don't be deterred in posting, just be more cautious.
    You're right, Clarks are pretty standard around here, but not in this particular color. I'm not sure if they're as wearable as I think they are (lots of casual wearing). I think I've followed the guidelines of this thread pretty closely.

15. gawkrodger

gawkrodger Senior member

NDG [​IMG] I normally love international/trailmaster style jackets, but I'm concerned the rubberised cotton will make i look a little, well, gimpy!

16. awei

awei Active Member

[​IMG] nice collective hoodie

17. sci-fi-o-hi-fi

sci-fi-o-hi-fi Well-Known Member

18. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

[​IMG]

nice collective hoodie

pretty plain

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

no

19. Brutus

Brutus Senior member

^ you had to ask about that? Edit: @ sci-fi

20. FashionIQ

FashionIQ Senior member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hideous. What's up with that ugly, giant, anchor logo? Sadly, that's one of the best parts of it.