1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kronik, Jun 25, 2008.

Tags:
  1. AR_Six

AR_Six Senior member

He's a 45.

I bought the Rafs. I might still buy the MMMs though, I just won $1k. Would help if I sold my Lanvins though. Hm.

2. Vashin

Vashin Senior member

I want those MMM high tops pretty badly...

edit: I'm almost considering buying the yellow ones off yoox... but I don't think it's a good idea haha

3. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

The Margiela highs are really ugly. Go with the yellow lows

4. AR_Six

AR_Six Senior member

I don't know why people have such a love / hate thing for the MMMs, I personally really like them. It's like there's no middle ground of opinion though.

5. Binker

Binker Senior member

received my margiela his a few days ago, sz 41. too small, as i expected. i might be able to make them work, given the lack of 42 availability, but theyre a bitch to get on and my feet are pressing against the sides, although they really arent uncomfortable once theyre on. i actually have a pair in 43 on the way (which Ill try with an insole), so Im gonna hold off on selling until I see which feels better. for anyone looking for sizing advice, these run TTS, 41 translates to a US8.

i know 43s with an insole are gonna fit pretty well, so in all likelihood i will be selling the 41s. like 9 dudes have pmed me, when I do sell Im just gonna start at the bottom of the list.

6. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

I don't know why people have such a love / hate thing for the MMMs, I personally really like them. It's like there's no middle ground of opinion though.
    Maybe it's just the picture, they look awesome when worn and seen in person though. I sort of want a pair but I know that for the most part highs with a huge tongue are sorta comical on my build. Pretty much have to just say screw proportions.

7. 5miles

5miles Member

[​IMG]

Been thinking for a while. Doesnt look bad, I guess? [​IMG]

8. *Tee*

*Tee* Senior member

^ Yeah. Kinda sceptical towards All Saints footwear quality though. I've never seen let alone touched a pair in person...

How much ?

9. 5miles

5miles Member

^ Yeah. Kinda sceptical towards All Saints footwear quality though. I've never seen let alone touched a pair in person...

How much ?

+1. [​IMG]

155 GBP (= 178 EURO and 250 USD). See http://www.us.allsaints.com/product/...=0885324104920

10. hendrix

hendrix Senior member

[​IMG]

Been thinking for a while. Doesnt look bad, I guess? [​IMG]

man i'm thinking about this too. I've never heard about their quality. They seem to make alot of ripoff designer shit, but then don't sell it super cheap, which makes me think that it might actually be decent quality.

11. theom-

theom- Senior member

[​IMG] or [​IMG] If anyone else has got some suggestions that would be awesome too. I'm looking for something squarish, but not blatant wayfarer ripoffs. Something like the Geller Marcellos.

12. snake

snake Senior member

I have a pair of Geller's 'david' sunglasses from this season and really like them. Don't know if you find those too wayfarer-esque.

13. theom-

theom- Senior member

Yeah those are pretty cool but I think I'm looking for something with a more classic persol type shape than something artsy.

14. stylenoob718

stylenoob718 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

but I'd probably wear with a brown band like pictured here:

[​IMG]

thoughts?

15. the shah

the shah Senior member

it's actually not bad, incredibly butter soft and yet resilient upper. it might be worth waiting for it to drop again in price ? dunno if it will last though

16. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

17. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

18. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

19. hendrix

hendrix Senior member