• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors.They are a hand crafted, made to order leather goods family company. Their products have unique designs with a aesthetic that blend minimalism, tradition and functionality. Focused on sustainability they offer a lifetime warranty on every piece.

Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
re: green and black mhl and the ring coat: it might really be about colors you already have too much of in your wardrobe, or alternatively which color you can't get enough of.

btw i believe a ring coat is better in wool; it makes it a better winter outer layer.

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried this coat on last winter, and I really liked it more than I thought I would. It will likely be useful only a handful of times per year, but damn those times would be great. If these were half the price I would just buy one. Would appreciate some feedback/thoughts.
View attachment 1824051

-DL
Buy

Najnar

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried this coat on last winter, and I really liked it more than I thought I would. It will likely be useful only a handful of times per year, but damn those times would be great. If these were half the price I would just buy one. Would appreciate some feedback/thoughts.
View attachment 1824051

-DL
Is that the alpaca coat from Chrysalis? I always thought it looked really beautiful.

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr.DealSeeker