• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the LVCs so I’d kop. Those Kaps are great but if you’re hesitant stay away.

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've generally been favourably impressed with LVC. Made and Crafted not quite as much, but occasionally.

peachfuzzmcgee

Reaction score
Id say if you got the cash, cop both. However, I have add my personal touch, and would recommend you try a thrifted alternative before spending a ton of money and not digging it. Especially flared jeans as they can be love em or hate em. I find that they are cooler when its not tight in the thigh and goes directly into a big flare. Those always bothered me.

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Too hippy for flared jeans? Is that even a thing? Also these are like *barely* flared.
According to my gf it is. And I think I agree. Size 36 (which is basically a size 34) has an 11'' leg opening.

Last edited:

thatboyo

Reaction score

does anyone have these? Or just thoughts in general? I like them but might be better off just wearing loafers.

also, is there a bode thread?

Last edited:

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.