• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

peachfuzzmcgee

Reaction score
Dem sum ugly shoes. I mean if you were pure crazy ass designer, it could look cool I guess. However it will looked half in assed any other way. Pass

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Can anybody recommend a good off-white / beige / cream hoody that’s mid to heavy weight and a relaxed fit / slightly oversized? And not $500

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anybody recommend a good off-white / beige / cream hoody that’s mid to heavy weight and a relaxed fit / slightly oversized? And not $500
I like cropped when trying to get a relaxed/oversized hoodie, because while I like the oversizedness, I don't want it fitting long on me. Cole buxton's crop is more aggressive, Les tien is more under the radar.
So:

If you can find a John Elliott oversized cropped hoodie on grailed or ebay, that's pretty nice too.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I don't really know much about this company, but they look interesting. They're running a promo right now where you can take 50% off all orders with the code BE50

No idea about fit, quality, etc.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Fwiw this is the kind of colour and cut I want. I have the logo crewneck version of this and the weight and feel and fit are ideal. I just don’t want to pay that for a hoody.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Red

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Gold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 2 50.0%