• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oh I see, was more curious about whether there was an actual story behind it since I recall seeing it several years ago. Someone should be held accountable.

aamukherjee

Reaction score
This style may not be everyone's cup of tea but someone talk me into buying these trousers:

Instead of chickening out and getting a slightly safer design (which also has the bonus of being a wool gabardine rather than a polyester):

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This style may not be everyone's cup of tea but someone talk me into buying these trousers:

Instead of chickening out and getting a slightly safer design (which also has the bonus of being a wool gabardine rather than a polyester):
I'll try. You only live once. Don't think too much and just buy them! 👍

Last edited:

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll try. They seem to be one size and modeled by a woman who is 163 cm tall. So maybe they'll be too small for you?
I think he wants to be talked INTO buying them.

peachfuzzmcgee

Reaction score
Favorite color, love it, buy it. One thing to note is although it doesn't look it, these jackets are thin as hell, like vintage bandana washed a billion times thin. Great for summer tho

Also with the previous poster, I love the Ovie studio aesthetic, I followed them on Instagram but they post too damn much. Either way but it, anything out of that store is tight.

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Favorite color, love it, buy it. One thing to note is although it doesn't look it, these jackets are thin as hell, like vintage bandana washed a billion times thin. Great for summer tho

Also with the previous poster, I love the Ovie studio aesthetic, I followed them on Instagram but they post too damn much. Either way but it, anything out of that store is tight.
Yeah, I know, right? Too bad those jackets are crazy small. I tried on a size 5 (!) and it was still a bit too tight in the sleeves for my liking...

norsefanboi

Reaction score
Thoughts on this zara cotton/silk polo? at $50 it's quite pricey for a Zara shirt but I haven't been able to find this kind of knitted polos even in the higher price range. Let me know if you guys know some good ones around the $50-$100 range
1596523695894.png

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thoughts on this zara cotton/silk polo? at $50 it's quite pricey for a Zara shirt but I haven't been able to find this kind of knitted polos even in the higher price range. Let me know if you guys know some good ones around the $50-$100 range
View attachment 1435732
COS cotton/silk polos are in that range, and fablus.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.