• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The first one looks like a closer match to your inspo, but personally I prefer the softer tones of the second jacket you linked.

Plus it's 10% cashmere and cheaper than the first (which is 100% wool).

NautOfEarth

Reaction score
Been looking for navy blue engineer boots, which are impossible as is, but one thats relatively sleek and in horsehide is even rarer.

Came across these:

142787229.jpg
142787229_o2.jpg

Wondering if they're a bit too light. Plan on wearing them with dark wash denim, tan and navy blue chinos. Would they be too out there? Only alternative would be to order some Wescos through Bakers and source some navy horse, myself.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Personally don't like blue shoes. Especially for something like an engineer boot, which I feel only really goes with a certain traditional workwear outfit where that color won't work well.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The blue boots look cool but impractical. I think I just like that color in a vacuum

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I feel like that's a pro

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.