• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

peachfuzzmcgee

Reaction score
Just try them out and see what happens.

@peachfuzzmcgee hender loafers?!
Ugh I wish, I have only ever seen 6's in them boys, I know most of the 7's are my size except some of the van slip ons which ended up being shorter/narrower than the gats/prestos I have. If I ever see the natural loafers in a 7, you know I'm buying.

Komuga

Reaction score
I wear a snug 12 in Niles/Adidas, an 11D in the Barrie/van last, and I wear a 7 in Henders. The manual industries shoes fit pretty snug, and the mainline has decent space. If you have wide feet you might run into some issues though.

On another note, anyone have recommendations for chunky loafers for the coming summer? Preferably from a small store as I'm trying to support places that might be having a tough time right now.

I’m probably getting these.You might like them 👍
0C9A4944-5172-4C4D-BA4E-AE7A49368BF8.png

alantrickman

Reaction score
Ugh I wish, I have only ever seen 6's in them boys, I know most of the 7's are my size except some of the van slip ons which ended up being shorter/narrower than the gats/prestos I have. If I ever see the natural loafers in a 7, you know I'm buying.
Hey man, just responded to your PM from a while back

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So I want a ball cap that fits at home with a suit as much as casual wear, think Drakes style direction. This is because some days my hair is just shit, and some days I head out after work instead of straight home. I like ball caps, they look at home on my head compared to other headwear. I can pickup something from Uniqlo or the likes but I am thinking something more distinguished. I really liked the Free & Easy caps, something like the below hats:

View attachment 1346231

View attachment 1346232

And then I saw some caps from Adsum:

View attachment 1346233

View attachment 1346234

Then, I saw some ball caps at O'Connels and got me excited. Navy? Black? Emerald?:

View attachment 1346235

I have a boyish face, I think the caps although may look out of place in some outfits will sit perfectly on my head. If anything just trying to get a direction of where to take this. The whole point too is that its after work and days when I'm just in a frantic rush.
Greg was wearing that buffalo ball cap from O’Connels today, know I got to get it now.

Coldsnap

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lmao, i got that hat too. Buffalos are my favorite animal and I also like O'Connells.

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@LA Guy didn't you have a trucker from RMC/Joe McCoy that was about the same as the one above? How do you like it?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score
@LA Guy didn't you have a trucker from RMC/Joe McCoy that was about the same as the one above? How do you like it?
Yup - black unlined roughout with a horsehide collar. Pretty great. Not much need for it right now though.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

similar aesthetics, think a bit more stock on the Rake?

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Which one, or neither? FWIW I would cut off the epaulets likely, and remove the cinches at the ankle. I'd go for black.

1586194778911.png

1586194852761.png

1586194810156.png

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.