• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yes
maybe
no

I would consider waiting to find the second pair of pants in a different model (e.g., karwei) but the same fabric
I liked the looser cut of the second pair!

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like all 3 of those but every time I buy tan/biege pants I just never wear them.
I would wear them a lot. Pretty much any waspy gathering of which I'm invited to many haha

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

xghostsniperx

Reaction score
Thoughts on Viberg Oxfords? I recently got a pair of the Withered Fig Reverse Mushroom Chamois Oxfords and I really love them, however they are pretty much strictly casual shoes for me.

I'm looking at getting another Viberg oxford for casual Friday wear. I dig the look when I see it on IG, but my hesitation is that I've heard so many comments about them looking like chopped boots. Normally I'd just go with my gut and say "I like them, just buy them" but considering these are a $600+ purchase I'm just trying to get a second opinion. I'd probably wear these with chinos and jeans, maybe a very casual wool pant in winter.

I'm specifically looking at these two:
Any opinions?

HollyJoint

Reaction score
I’m anti-rugby (but pro long sleeve polo), but I think if you’re going for a rugby you should get something more interesting than those.

such as?

I want something more sober, to wear casually with a chino or jeans and a jacket over it

OccultaVexillum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.