• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like them

yunBW

Reaction score
First shirt just look like someone found a image from google and slapped onto the shirt. Second one is borderline there but still not as bad as the first

gfmozart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Funnily enough I’m going to Singapore on the 26th of August - didn’t even think of trying some shoe sizing! Cheers
Pretty sure u will find loads here. And if u stay Long enough u could even ship them over from the UK

flowcharts

Reaction score
Get it @DubbyThaFerrgamoCZAR. It's essentially the same thing as mainline Undercover--you can see the thought that went into design functionality and material selection. Some people get put off by the cracked and flaking pleather, but anyone familiar with the brand knows it was a conscious choice by Jun to give the wearer a type of wabi-sabi breadcrumb trail. Glad to see you weren't put off by it, it's a great #archival piece.

DubbyThaFerrgamoCZAR

Reaction score
Thanks man. Its for a great price too. Decided recently to start focusing on outerwear and this popped up.
Get it @DubbyThaFerrgamoCZAR. It's essentially the same thing as mainline Undercover--you can see the thought that went into design functionality and material selection. Some people get put off by the cracked and flaking pleather, but anyone familiar with the brand knows it was a conscious choice by Jun to give the wearer a type of wabi-sabi breadcrumb trail. Glad to see you weren't put off by it, it's a great #archival piece.

bamgrinus

Reaction score
Crawling yoox for white sneakers, not really into the chunky thing.

Anya Hindmarch

Pantofolo D'oro

HollyJoint

Reaction score
Does anyone know about Gloverall Mid Length?
It is shorter and has no lined sleeves like the classic. It seems a little basic to me, but I found it on sale and at a good price.
An opinion?

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Does anyone know about Gloverall Mid Length?
It is shorter and has no lined sleeves like the classic. It seems a little basic to me, but I found it on sale and at a good price.
An opinion?

Looks a bit too short to me, but I like duffle coats. I was thinking about maybe getting one this fall. If you're on a budget, you can find semi-affordable ones pretty easily on eBay by searching for Gloverall or "Brooks Brothers England duffle." Ralph Lauren probably has some too. Since these are pretty heavy coats, and often look better a little worn-in anyway, vintage can be a good deal.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.