1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kronik, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Spehsmonkey

Spehsmonkey Senior Member

Hi or low? I'm kinda inclined towards hi because I never wear shorts and tend to think mid/hi shoes look better with pants, from full break to no break to cuffed.
    DSCF8034.jpg DSCF821erkn9+(3).jpg

2. MaiLam

MaiLam Senior Member

I agree about mid/high shoes in general, but there are some styles that look better in their natural, low state. Like the above.

(worst/most ungodly shoe to make into a mid/high version? Espadrilles? Monk straps?)

3. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Distinguished Member

Low. Definitely low.

4. Darkside

Darkside Distinguished Member

I have black and burgundy PTBs, and have never found brown ones that appeal to me.

Are these too chunky/casual to do double duty for professional wear in addition to fashunz?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]