1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kronik, Jun 25, 2008.

Tags:
  1. yunBW

yunBW Senior Member

My thought of a designer cardholder is somewhat similar to yours. I think it just add a bit more personality for yourselves and what you enjoy. I feel when I’m paying for that’s price range there must be something that stands out from the typical mall brand wallet either the color (CM), or design (designer brand). I think I will add a wallet for the summer sale. Since the sales kinda got picked over.

2. gettoasty

gettoasty Stylish Dinosaur

Vass 3 eyelet derby in brown scotch grain calf. This pair is Manton's back in 2009, I wear a size 40.5 so there probably will not be so much vamp space... some of the oldies here probably remember this. Maybe I should just go plain brown calf? Putting this up for posterity also because I finally figured out how to retrieve dead imgur links. The internet is amazing!

[​IMG]

3. HollyJoint

HollyJoint Senior Member

Do you think it's possible to combine a smart casual style with these shoes, a chino / shorts and a shirt or a polo?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]