1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kronik, Jun 25, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Melbush

Melbush Senior member

Sound advice, I will just grab something from yoox or something I can easily return

2. Spehsmonkey

Spehsmonkey Senior member

3. FlyingCzechman

FlyingCzechman Member

Hi, Im thinking about buying these low top all black sneakers from Svensson. What are your thoughts on these? I plan to only wear them with blue jeans. Thx

4. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

Others may have different experiences, but the Svensson lows I bought had something funny going on with the shape of the footbed that I found kind of uncomfortable. If I was going to get a pair of monochrome low-tops, I'd probably buy them from Epaulet. Way more comfortable and feel a little nicer than Svensson, although the shape is less tapered.

5. t3hg0suazn

t3hg0suazn Senior member

6. Landau

Landau Well-Known Member

apccam.jpg apccara.jpg

Ive been thinking about getting a suede bomber for a while, and I really quite like these ones. I am unsure of the color, so I ask you all: Which one (if either?)

Thanks!

7. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

I have the second one and really like it. That color probably pops a little bit more than the first one, which is more muted, but the first color may be the slightest bit more versatile. Really either is fine, and I think it's a great jacket. Maybe try thinking about which would go better with your skin tone, and try thinking about what you would wear with each and whether one goes with more stuff, looks better with the stuff you wear most often, &c. Like, the first one might work better with lighter, washed-out denim and white or light-colored sneakers, whereas I mostly wear the second one with darker indigo denim and brown boots.

8. circumspice

circumspice Senior member

I think that reddish hued, almost Polo suede color is more fall, whereas the lighter is better in SS.

9. EddyP

EddyP Active Member