• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Never been a fan of elbow patches. It works better in more CM type settings but nothing super formal than casually.

Distorbiant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thoughts on these GATs? Not sure if I'm sold on the colorway. My heart is with the classic gray on white, but they're near impossible to find in my size.

Ackord02

Reaction score

what are those? grey can be tricky, but I could see those working with ss looks when paired with the right stuff

Ackord, tell me where to buy those shoes if you don't end up picking them up. I want them. On my feet.

Me too. Do they have a 43?

Whyred Göthbergs.
This light grey was problably SS11.

Model is still in production and there are still some nice colours available:
http://www.musstard.com/gothberg-cream.html
http://www.whyred.se/web/-/show-pro...rod_prod-s1/353660&group=prod_prod_grp-s1/420

Im also debating on picking these up, dark green suede:

Last edited:

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
i would wear those once a year. on st. patrick's day.

oh wait, i lied.

i'd never wear those.

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

those poor boots, they've been infected by the Blue Argyle

who knows, by the time they reach your mailbox, the blue diamonds could have crept all the way to the toe, maybe even further.

You'll spend your entire day at work wondering why your coworkers are looking at you somewhat worriedly, then you'll return home to discover the argyle has spread all the way to your calves. That's right. Your legs are now covered in blue diamonds. You hide your face in shame. You slide into bed and hide your legs beneath the covers. Your girlfriend returns home and thinks you're in bed early because now, after weeks of "no, I'm too tired," you're finally in the mood. But you can't bear to tell her the truth. So she caresses your thigh and her hand makes its way slowly south and closer and closer until she can feel your calf is no longer made of flesh, it's made of jacquard textile fibers. You try to explain, but it's too late. She reels back in shock and packs her bags in a frenzied daze. An hour later you are all alone. You reach for your gun.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads