1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kronik, Jun 25, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Distinguished Member

pants or I know I probably will, but should I get slightly too large or slightly too small? Sizes seems to be lacking. [​IMG]

2. XenoX101

XenoX101 Distinguished Member

The waist needs to fit, so sizing up or down could cause issue in this. Personally if I want particularly baggy or slim pants I look for pants that are intentionally cut this way, for this reason, so that the waist fits.

3. Superb0bo

4. asobu

asobu Distinguished Member

5. Superb0bo

^^ thought the same myself.

6. XenoX101

XenoX101 Distinguished Member

Well I find if the waist doesn't fit the pants always sag, belt can help this but sometimes the weight of the belt makes the pants sag just as well. I can't stand it when my pants are too low/don't hug my waist but YMMV.

7. Razele

Razele Distinguished Member

Tigerformula, what's wrong with asking for help?

Most of the time I think people are asking about quality and construction in this thread, atleast I do, as I have no way to tell without buying them due to geographical location.

But this thread allows noobs to vet thier choices while they learn what they need. It's a really good idea if used well.

8. Captain Happy

Captain Happy New Member

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Looking for white sneakers, don't want chucks, these are on sale at revolve. y/n? Anyone have experience with the quality and sizing of Generic man?

Really diggin these. Might kawp myself.

9. Meis

Meis Distinguished Member

[​IMG]

That's jcrew's bowery bag isn't it. It's a decent bag but its not worth $100... If you like it just wait... it's pretty much assured to eventually go on sale. I picked up last yr's version (almost identical) for $30 off the clearance rack.

10. jet

jet Persian Bro

pants
    or I know I probably will, but should I get slightly too large or slightly too small? Sizes seems to be lacking.

[​IMG]

I was hoping you were asking about the shirt as I scrolled down to which I would have said fuck yes.

11. Superb0bo

^^ If i could find it equally cheap on french ebay, id say fuck yes myself. My life needs more flower (?) prints.

12. jet

jet Persian Bro

Love my junya one [​IMG]

13. barims

barims Distinguished Member

Like my H&M one. I'd love the Junya one and could get hold of it when I next have the funds

14. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

15. PattyC

PattyC Senior Member

really you cant think that out for yourself?it is a gray v neck sweater with a little gold eagle on it. i don know the rest of your wardrobe, the rest of your personal style, so I dont know. im sure you can figure out whether a heather grey v neck sweater would fit into your wardrobe. My guess is yes but who knows I may be wrong and you could be dressing like uncontrol.

EDIT: sorry i just read that again and I realized how mean that sounded.I just got back home and I am pretty messed up so i am sorry.
    but really why can't you figure that out by yourself. this is the part of sf that pisses me off.

It's all good man, I was just looking for some opinions on the colours that the knit has. I think I'm gonna get it though.