1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kronik, Jun 25, 2008.

Tags:
  1. notwithit

notwithit Senior member

I've only seen it referred to as a knit blazer, so maybe not one of their standard styles. I actually like the collar/lapels and that it buttons all the way up.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
  2. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored Moderator

don't you have like six of that same jacket

12 people like this.
  3. Abraxis

Abraxis Senior member

Which colorway did you get and how are you liking it? My only complaint for the most part is it'd be nice if it had some side pockets and the laptop pocket was easier to get at from the top. It's hard to put things in it one handed without using a second hand to open it up more.

And when you mean it's not absolutely waterproof did you have an experience where you wished it had been more water proof? ;p

Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
  4. t3hg0suazn

t3hg0suazn Senior member

I got all black. Yea I also wish the laptop zip was easier to get to; more small pockets would be nice too. I think there's a model (not Attachment collab) where the laptop zip is now on the outside. The plus is that it's basically impossible to get pickpocketed (not that I'm really worried about this with a normal backpack).

The combination of fashion and function is the best out of any backpack I've seen on the market though, so I'm pretty happy. Won't be buying another backpack for forever, though it hasn't replaced my gym bag unfortunately.

It's waterproof enough that I'm not worried when it's raining or anything. But for someone explicitly looking for a waterproof backpack, I make no promises.

1 person likes this.
  5. notwithit

notwithit Senior member

Yeah... :embar:

6. Benesyed

Benesyed Senior member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. conceptionist

conceptionist Senior member

yes to 1 and 3. I have a similar shirt as 3 which Suspension Point carried a while back. Great piece.
    Only buy 1 of you know you're gonna wear them.

1 person likes this.
  8. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

Did you mean to put that in recent purchases? Seems like you have those already.

9. conceptionist

conceptionist Senior member

I tried this on in a store with Ute Ploier pants, a black tee and some Dries sneakers. I think it would be a similar fit to what you describe.
    Anyway, I found the jacket very aggressive with the combination of the thick and treated leather, popping zips and the high neck. Nothing wrong with that of course, but I personally think one of the softer looking Ricks or a 10sei0otto would work much better.

10. Benesyed

Benesyed Senior member

I dont have those. God i wish.

11. Severisth

Severisth Senior member

Yeah, that's kind of what I thought. I'm strongly debating that 10sei0otto that was posted recently. I've tried Rick intarsia's before (that one spope had in his latest fit for instance) and I'm not a big fan of the fit, and I don't like the ribbed cuffs that much; and I'd like something with a decently thick leather.

12. accordion

accordion Senior member

for the schneider stuff, COS has a shirt that looks almost exactly the same as 3, it's called the slim fitting flannel or something. I thought a lot about 5 and ultimately thought the color just doesn't go with anything, or at least the schneider i have. I have 7 and it's pretty nice but that color is sorta boring, ended up kopping another white/winter weeds print one from notre. I'm also thinking about kopping 4 but i've enough coats already.

13. Hiamosey

Hiamosey Senior member

14. t3hg0suazn

t3hg0suazn Senior member

10 sei otto tends to fit big just fyi. I just remember trying them on and feeling like the fit was slightly off, but that's just me

15. MickeyPunch

MickeyPunch Senior member

The jackets? Mine is quite snug for a size 50. It's a touch over 50 cms pit to pit. Footwear fits a full size big, though.

16. e0d9n0b5

e0d9n0b5 Senior member

50cm for a 50 is VERY small.

2 people like this.
  17. t3hg0suazn

t3hg0suazn Senior member

somehow I found the 46 kind of roomy, and I'm usually on the large side of 46.

18. Distorbiant

Distorbiant Senior member

which one do ya'll like more?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  19. accordion

accordion Senior member

1 imo, both nice

4 people like this.