• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

AlexInExile

Reaction score

Been looking for some affordable black boots..

pronxs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So the quality really is bad? Don't know anything about the brand, but the price seems like it can't be too special.

since when myhabit offers free international returns

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like these, but keep in mind ropers look funny with really slim pants, and you will have to tuck.

Been looking for some affordable black boots..

Swiss

Reaction score
Tried on the sneakers and sweat yesterday. You know the jeans... Just not sure now that winter is approaching slowly.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ nice stuff, I never liked that particular pair of sneakers (Ann D i think right?). Just looked like taller converses. And I just don't like converses for whatever reason. Whole thing would look pretty badass though :slayer:

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I need a what should I buy thread :(

Thinking TOJ1, but I have so many jackets already.

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure this question belongs in this thread, I'm looking for a bag that fits a 17" laptop, my dog pissed on my waxed qwstion bag and I've washed it 10 times and still smell like dog piss. I like cote et ciel backpacks and Lexdray unfortunately none of them have sleeves for a 17". Help?

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Before trashing the bag, try soaking it in oxiclean for 24 hours.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
heck yeah! colour should look great!

^ nice stuff, I never liked that particular pair of sneakers (Ann D i think right?). Just looked like taller converses. And I just don't like converses for whatever reason. Whole thing would look pretty badass though :slayer:

i used to think this until i got a pair. the new version sets itself apart even more with the jagged sole.

I'm not sure this question belongs in this thread, I'm looking for a bag that fits a 17" laptop, my dog pissed on my waxed qwstion bag and I've washed it 10 times and still smell like dog piss.  I like cote et ciel backpacks and Lexdray unfortunately none of them have sleeves for a 17". Help?

i thought cote et ciel had some 17'' rucksacks. unless you're only looking for the 'flat backpack'

wurm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

purple boots
vkX2t.jpg

Such nice boots. I didn't know they were made in purple. I would have expected something really bad but it's very subtle (at least in this pic). Personally, I would probably rather have a different color though. If the price is right you should go for it...but post a fit pic!

Last edited:

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
General question, what would you purchase for your outerwear piece this season. A luxe black leather bomber jacket or pea coat? I know they're so different but they're both gaps in my wardrobe and don't think I want to drop that much cash on both.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads