• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yB83a.png

or:

PrwWq.jpg

(canvas -- if sleeves can be shortened)

or:

BWCY5.jpg

or:

Lwvyg.jpg

:decisions:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Let me know which MMM hi's you don't get, someone sniped me on E-bay for a pair of the black ones :embar:

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Sean9

Reaction score
@noobizor

Just not 2 bro. Whatever else is cool.

Last edited:

okreid

Reaction score

Opinions? Pretty basic, not quite MMM or the like. On sale right now, pretty cheap, but wondering if I should tack it onto a current order or not.

Reaction score
Stanley what insoles did you use? Can you take a pic of the ankle area with them on now? I'd like too see the change.

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
Would be worn primarily with Schneider stuff.

OR

second ones by a landslide

Stanley what insoles did you use? Can you take a pic of the ankle area with them on now? I'd like too see the change.

The ankle is the same. I just realized it doesn't matter since it's going to be covered by pants/jeans anyway. The foot section is totally snug now and that's all I need. I'll snap a pic for you next time tho so you can see. The insoles are some no-name brand I think, it was just whatever my cobbler had in stock that fit well, it wasn't some tempur pedic **** or anything fancy like that.

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
What is that?! Do like!

Last edited:

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

1st and last would be dope. :slayer:

Thanks for the comments, guys. No consensus! :laugh:

Just to be clear, I'm looking for the shoes, but I don't know who sells them, other than eBay or B&S. Fate will decide this round.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads