• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
have you seen the ROGAN piece in person? what really caught my eye was the back detail

I think the smallest size (size small) would still be too big on me.
I am leaning more to 1st, and pair it with the OV pants

Last edited:

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Moscot Lemtosh
Anyone had any experience with these?

I've got 3 pairs of Lemtosh, I think they're great. Me and a thousand other newyorkers of course

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

have you seen the ROGAN piece in person? what really caught my eye was the back detail
I think the smallest size (size small) would still be too big on me.
I am leaning more to 1st, and pair it with the OV pants

Yeah its nice. Pretty thick, and a little stiff, but would wear in nicely. What size are you normally?

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Normally S

The Forward measurements have the chest at about 20"+ while my measured chest is closer to 19" at most.
But for layering purposes i suppose the extra room is fine. i just don't want another down type jacket as i bought some already so the Acne bomber looks like a good choice.

Last edited:

jwjp

Reaction score

I've got 3 pairs of Lemtosh, I think they're great. Me and a thousand other newyorkers of course

Thanks, decided to go for it. Helped I had a code as well. Hopefully they aren't as popular this side of the pond!

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I rather like this, though I think I'd sooner just make it myself. So should I / shouldn't I find a leather DR vest and layer it over a denim jacket (or over the Filson one I have)?

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

I rather like this, though I think I'd sooner just make it myself.  So should I / shouldn't I find a leather DR vest and layer it over a denim jacket (or over the Filson one I have)?

sleeve Double rider over denim jacket over hoodie? all 3 in one?? :wow:

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't even know what I'm looking at, so bad

bwahahahaha

Reaction score
Yeah that jacket is just terrible. Stay far far away. Say no to hoodies sticking out of jackets in general.

Last edited:

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It looks incomplete without a pair of jeans attached to it. Pass.

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
None of you read my actual post haha, I wasn't talking about that specific jacket or anything to do with a hoodie, just vest + denim. There's a used n(n) dr vest I'd been eyeing for pretty cheap. I'm gonna pass though, I think if I got anything leather I'd get a jacket with sleeves.

And lol @ Caveat.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads