Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kronik, Jun 25, 2008.

Tags:
  1. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

i'll let you know when i actually care about my word choice or being politically correct

nigger bitch cracker fucker chink gook jap etc etc

2. Abraxis

Abraxis Senior member

Shrug, you're the one that's gonna get banned.

3. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

uh.....okay? whatever. if that was supposed to be some sort of warning, it didn't work.

4. Lane

Lane Senior member

Nahneun, what's up with the self destruction on the forums man. Did buying one of my shirts rub off my negativity on you. [​IMG]

5. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

Nahneun, what's up with the self destruction on the forums man. Did buying one of my shirts rub off my negativity on you.
    [​IMG]

no. i just say what i believe based on personal experience. i don't feel there is a reason to be politically correct for the sake of doing so, especially when everyone is racist anyway. people pretend not to be, but racism is an unavoidable circumstance because EVERYONE stereotypes. it is intrinsically a part of human psychology to do so, as categorization is part of our nature in understanding anything. after fucking both korean and black girls, gooks are just as loose as niggers. it is what it is.

6. Lane

Lane Senior member

Yah, I agree of course the only problem is this is a private forum, and you'll get banned for saying that stuff. I'll miss you [​IMG] I'm just confused as yo why you feel compelled t take this that far despite the consequences.

7. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

whatever. no one gives a flying fuck about johnh123 anyway. can't give half a shit about kwoyeu either because he's rich, but he is a wannabe baller. just buys shit because it's expensive without knowing shit about what he's buying. OMG IMMA BUY THESE RAF VANDALS BECAUSE THEY'RE ON YOOX AND THEY'RE IN THE BALLER SNEAKER/SHOULD BUY THIS THREAD BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO PAIR THEM WITH BECAUSE I JUST BUY SHIT BECAUSE THEY'RE SF-APPROVED. i care about iwvri or whatever his name is because he dresses well and is knowledgeable about what he wears, but i honestly couldn't care less about the haters. haters gon' hate. go fucking suck a dick.

edit: SORRY, IT SEEMS I HAVE FORGOTTEN TO PROPERLY INSULT THE HOMOSEXUALS. IN LIGHT OF THE RECENT GAY MARRIAGE APPROVAL IN NEW YORK, HERE IS A SEPARATE EDIT: if you're gay, sorry. i hope you guys don't get to suck dick. go fucking suck on a dirty, dry, std-infested saggy old vagina instead.

8. jet

jet Persian Bro

johnH is the first coming of the anti-swag

9. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

johnH is the first coming of the anti-swag

true. fucking. story.

10. dmash

dmash Senior member

true. fucking. story.
    nahneun for president

11. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

nahneun for president
    only if i have get to a scandal with a really fucking hot secretary. aka not fucking lewinsky. anyway, if i wake up tomorrow and i'm banned, whatevz. i'm still on sufu and sz. if you guys ever come down to ny, let me know and we can grab a beer or some shitty korean soju and bar food.

12. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

no. i just say what i believe based on personal experience. i don't feel there is a reason to be politically correct for the sake of doing so, especially when everyone is racist anyway. people pretend not to be, but racism is an unavoidable circumstance because EVERYONE stereotypes. it is intrinsically a part of human psychology to do so, as categorization is part of our nature in understanding anything. after fucking both korean and black girls, gooks are just as loose as niggers. it is what it is

Oh right you're one of those "I'll-use-anti-PC-ness-and-pseudo-intellectualism-to-justify-my-discrimination-and-small-penis" types. Makes sense now.

13. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

[​IMG]

(the suit)

[​IMG]

(the trench)

14. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

Pattern on the suit is ugly, trench looks like it'd be a fuller cut than it may seem in the picture

15. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

Oh right you're one of those "I'll-use-anti-PC-ness-and-pseudo-intellectualism-to-justify-my-discrimination-and-small-penis" types. Makes sense now.
    True, but is it all that much worse than the ubiquitous "I-go-to-the-gym-and-play-rugby-and-ride-a-motorcycle-and-oh-look-how-much-I-know-about-welts-and-canvassing" small-penis types? Both are hiding behind some sort of fantastical, constructed attempt at maturity, but at least one wants to go out and get drunk and eat korean food. At least you're not wearing sneakers with 30-foot laces as a way of passively acting out bondage fantasies. Don't judge me, bro.