Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kronik, Jun 25, 2008.

Tags:
  1. djblisk

djblisk Senior member

You mean Lanvinz in general are a waste of money, or you just don't like these two?

Lanvin's aren't a waste of money. Just that shoe is generic looking to some other lower price brands that look similar. If you spend that much money, why not get something that looks different?

But I digress, I'm a bit more prudent. So thats just my own opinion.

If money is not at play. I like the camo.

2. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

that model looks good because he's hot, not because that coat is interesting

3. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

Wondering whether I should pick up a couple Geller Seconds shirts from the ssense or forward too. Want loose/drapey/comfortable stuff and seems like they'd be good for that? fwiw that mint colour is great imo

Yeah, I ended up getting a tank in mint and another in sky blue. There's an off chance the mint one is going to be too sheer, in which case it's going back.

I'm sure the quality is quite nice, but the cut seems really boxy and short if the measurements are correct

I think this is gonna be the case with most shirts of that ilk, and you can't really have them altered without losing some of the details in the construction, but the details in the construction are the whole point of the shirt. Basically, unless you're sure you're ok with the fit based on the measurements (which should be solid coming from BiG), it's probably not the best choice.

Also, re: jacket debate above, I much prefer the NC over the YMC, at least based on those photos.

4. wogbog

wogbog Senior member

Silent by Damir
    Yeah... decided to pay a little extra for one of th Tiellico long sleeves since that's probably what I actually want. Bought one of the mint green henleys too because I'm attracted to bright colours. Hopin' it's not sheer since I hadn't thought of that.
    Yeah, it looks super boring in the second picture.

5. Desi

Desi Senior member

Yeah, it looks super boring in the second picture.

it actually has a nice subdued pattern. Though I vote for the clean as shit jeans instead.

6. Hkstyles

Hkstyles Senior member

7. PaulYAY

PaulYAY Senior member

I'm sure the quality is quite nice, but the cut seems really boxy and short if the measurements are correct

this is the problem with all the repro-brand stuff. I like a lot of it, but I'm 6'1 / 36 so it always fits like shit.

8. pronxs

pronxs Senior member

9. Makeshift_Robot

Makeshift_Robot Senior member

No, he isn't. He looks fuckin bizarre. It's just styled really well, and a coat of that length lends itself well to good styling. edit: find a coat with a similar length that actually has a waist to it and buy that instead.

10. Razele

Razele Senior member

I'm just so glad the greatest e-fora has added hot-or-not to it's list of features [​IMG]

11. mk.ultra

mk.ultra Senior member

should i?

absolutely LOVE my Thorogood 6" Moc toes.

12. reedobandito

reedobandito Senior member

This jacket hasn't dropped yet, but prolly will in the next couple months for under 300 euros:

[​IMG]

An awesome (and somewhat affordable) alternative to White M and Junya or over the top? I kind of love it.

13. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

[​IMG]

14. Lane

Lane Senior member

what bizarro ass world do you live in that makes that guy look attractive to you?

[​IMG]

15. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade