Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kronik, Jun 25, 2008.

Tags:
  1. dmash

dmash Senior member

uh, I just want them all, that's the problem. I actually go through this with many of my purchases I sit there pondering which one I should get over the other. I only posted about leathers on here cuz I don't know anything about leather jackets. Last time I got some good information.
    [​IMG]

I do too with a bunch of items under $250 or so. Then end up flipping it on here. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I've really started really pondering purchases now and not so many impulse buys. Gotten really specific too, not just 'i want a black jacket'. it's, I want this specific jacket, from this season and I'm going to wait until I find it. That's why I've got a near impossible Julius bag in my signature and the crust calf mollino. Will probably never frickin find the julius though.

2. dmash

dmash Senior member

doesn't change the fact there's a 99% chance you'll end up regretting it and wondering why you didn't go with one of the other ones first zzzz i think you should still go with the first julius you showed me. with that said, i'm probably going to get a grey julius moto once i get enough funds for it [​IMG]... snake's fit pics made me mad jelly and green with envy
    ss10 grey juilus moto is my favorite ever. i mean a holster for God sakes...it just screams badass. idk which one snake had though.

3. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

I do too with a bunch of items under $250 or so. Then end up flipping it on here. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I've really started really pondering purchases now and not so many impulse buys. Gotten really specific too, not just 'i want a black jacket'. it's, I want this specific jacket, from this season and I'm going to wait until I find it. That's why I've got a near impossible Julius bag in my signature and the crust calf mollino. Will probably never frickin find the julius though.
    people strongly suggest against that bag because you have to undo the straps every time you use the bag. very very cumbersome and holster moto is the one snake has [​IMG]

4. Lane

Lane Senior member

I do too with a bunch of items under $250 or so. Then end up flipping it on here. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I've really started really pondering purchases now and not so many impulse buys. Gotten really specific too, not just 'i want a black jacket'. it's, I want this specific jacket, from this season and I'm going to wait until I find it. That's why I've got a near impossible Julius bag in my signature and the crust calf mollino. Will probably never frickin find the julius though.
    that's actually why I never resell my good stuff cuz I usually have thought about it enough.

5. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Best fit pic of the hi-collar.
    [​IMG]

After looking at the Julius motos in the past few weeks, I am not liking the zippers and how it doesn't start all the way to the bottom and doesn't go all the way to the top when zipped up.

6. Lane

Lane Senior member

yah that pic looks retarded thats why I was looking for one not zipped all the way up like the jacket is eating him.

7. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

After looking at the Julius motos in the past few weeks, I am not liking the zippers and how it doesn't start all the way to the bottom and doesn't go all the way to the top when zipped up.

most of the motos and riders zip from the bottom. the ones that don't are the ones that lane seems to be interested in though lol

8. dmash

dmash Senior member

people strongly suggest against that bag because you have to undo the straps every time you use the bag. very very cumbersome and holster moto is the one snake has [​IMG]
    pm'd you dog.

9. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Really? It seems like most of the riders I've seen doesn't zip all the way down. I can't recall seeing one that does.

10. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Snakes is just badass.
    (hope he doesn't me jacking his pic)
    [​IMG]

11. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

i was actually planning on getting that one in the washed matte black after the fiasco with the fencing i bought, but my heart always had a special place for the jut neck [​IMG] too bad i'll never look as good as snake does in it though [​IMG] i'm shorter and fatter than he is [​IMG]

12. Lane

Lane Senior member

little things like that are what makes me love the julius riders. I think im gonna buy the 09SS one if I can get the price im looking for. I like it better than the fw one cuz it isn't as snug, plus the style is more suitable for me. Funny thing is now that I remember, when I first found out about this brand last year this was the leather I was lusting over...lol [​IMG] better pic

13. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

yah that pic looks retarded thats why I was looking for one not zipped all the way up like the jacket is eating him.

if that looks retarded to you you probably shouldn't get it because it looks cool to me and is likely how it's supposed to be worn

14. Lane

Lane Senior member

i remember telling you one day that the jacket looked like it was eating the wearer. I'm sure it looks nice open, but not zipped up. In fact that's why I've backed out on the other highcollar/geo.

15. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Just really not feeling the zippers and too much pockets in that rider. Isn't there a rider with less pockets?