Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kronik, Jun 25, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Ascent

Ascent Senior member

Probably going to grab the Silent Palouse pants myself next month, i'd go for them they look better and would probably fit better with the nice taper.

2. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

Also Silent sweat pant/shorts material is fantastic, one of my best friends lives in his pair come s/s.

3. DLester

DLester Senior member

the silent look $100 better
    certainly. I really like those tbh, more than most of the drop crotch sweats I have seen. query: Do I need a 2nd pair of Jil sweats, this time in navy? Also, I keep looking for light grey 19cm type jeans but keep failing again and again. Bitter.

4. Lane

Lane Senior member

are those the silent pants that "twist" I kinda want those

5. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

certainly. I really like those tbh, more than most of the drop crotch sweats I have seen.

query: Do I need a 2nd pair of Jil sweats, this time in navy? Also, I keep looking for light grey 19cm type jeans but keep failing again and again. Bitter.

Why not get Diors? A lot of people on sufu sell their grey mists in larger tagged sizes. shouldn't be too hard to find a size 30 or so

6. karmaguy

karmaguy Senior member

creep cotton shop coat [​IMG]

7. PaulYAY

PaulYAY Senior member

^ the narrow button spacing irks me.

8. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

Anybody have any experience with SPURR's dress shirts? fit/quality?
    I like mine, chunky MoP buttons and I haven't had any quality concerns with it yet. Fit is a bit long, but not excessive and I could tailor it shorter if I cared enough

9. jet

jet Persian Bro

needs cigar shot

[​IMG]

10. Lane

Lane Senior member

aight back with the big question. Found a couple of leathers I'm considering. this is the one I found cheapest. Its sick but I dunno if the fw08 rider was good leather. Have actually yet to see a fitpic with it. [​IMG] http://item.rakuten.co.jp/worldstyle/10002597/ Julius FW 2009 rider http://www.mbok.jp/item/item_296369025.html decent priced blistered intarsia someone just PM'd me about today http://www.flickr.com/photos/3630693...7623444410441/ I'm also considering kelvin's oiled calfskin leather even though its the lighter spring version from gilt.

11. dmash

dmash Senior member

Dude, the calfskin mollino is so dope. i'm partial to the mollino design though, it's my favorite one by Rick. and even though its the ss10 calfskin, it's still thicker than rick's lamb.

is that high collar from aw09? that's a really good one as well....but ^ his is nicer leather from what i've read numerous times. everybody likes the calf.

not a fan of that julius model at all. much prefer the motos.

12. Lane

Lane Senior member

yup its from crust, I dunno...I like both aspects of RO/julius design. They fit the bill for both sides of my aesthetic. I need some fitpics of a high collar intarsia, never seen any...good ones.

13. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

at this point lane, i think you're too indecisive about which jacket you want. you're going to regret whatever purchase you end up making. just hold off on the leather until you know for sure what you want.

14. Lane

Lane Senior member

uh, I just want them all, that's the problem. I actually go through this with many of my purchases I sit there pondering which one I should get over the other. I only posted about leathers on here cuz I don't know anything about leather jackets. Last time I got some good information. I'm super indecisive about everything in my life I make split second decisions all the time.

takuya said I couldn't get the fw 09 for the price I asked ($1450) So I kinda wanna see what other options I got before I pay higher... since I agree with uncontrol a bit, that its kinda too rock n roll for my taste.

15. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

uh, I just want them all, that's the problem. I actually go through this with many of my purchases I sit there pondering which one I should get over the other. I only posted about leathers on here cuz I don't know anything about leather jackets. Last time I got some good information. [​IMG]
    doesn't change the fact there's a 99% chance you'll end up regretting it and wondering why you didn't go with one of the other ones first zzzz i think you should still go with the first julius you showed me. with that said, i'm probably going to get a grey julius moto once i get enough funds for it [​IMG]... snake's fit pics made me mad jelly and green with envy