Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kronik, Jun 25, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Derek92

Derek92 Senior member

Son, I am dissapoint.[​IMG]

Ok, excuse the ignorance, 175 is too much to pay for a good leather bag? Since when?

2. Easter

Easter Well-Known Member

You said you really liked how it looked, so why not? You could always haggle if you don't like the price.

3. Derek92

Derek92 Senior member

You said you really liked how it looked, so why not? You could always haggle if you don't like the price.
    Already asked, price is firm because their regular price is 250 ([​IMG]) and its on sale. Besides I know it looks good, I need to know if I can trust the quality given the high price. I eagerly await someone who will give me real advice as opposed to condescending remarks (obviously not you Easter)

4. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Ok, excuse the ignorance, 175 is too much to pay for a good leather bag? Since when?

we don't know the brand, we don't know what it looks like, what kind of feedback do you expect?

5. Derek92

Derek92 Senior member

we don't know the brand, we don't know what it looks like, what kind of feedback do you expect?

Fair enough. I just don't like margiela's constant condescending nature. No brand, like I said its a woman who does leather work, thats it. Thats why I was trying to gain some guidance as to if it is worth taking a chance or if there are quality questions I can ask that will help me gain insight into the product. If no help can be given, so be it, but I figured I'd ask.

6. Easter

Easter Well-Known Member

I guess try to rip it apart with your hands? If you have trouble then you're good?

edit: don't break it

7. bows1

bows1 Senior member

bought the cloaks

8. click here

click here Senior member

More of a.. which should I sell/return but:

I bought these two bags as I am about to go on a trip to Italy/Greece, followed by Guatemala after 1 day back. I was looking for a bag to use while out and about to carry small books, kindle, dslr (no extra lenses), medical supplies, etc.

On the left we have the Filson 256. Love the guarantee, but the profile is a bit off for me as a traveling bag and is a bit awkward when using the shoulder strap.

[/IMG]

I bought the 256 to travel with me in Japan and I must say it not a good travel bag. As you have said, it's kinda awkward to hold and just not really comfortable carrying it around . Plus it's kinda heavy and the storage space is limited. Don't take it travelling with you.

9. matstyleku

matstyleku Senior member

I bought the 256 to travel with me in Japan and I must say it not a good travel bag. As you have said, it's kinda awkward to hold and just not really comfortable carrying it around . Plus it's kinda heavy and the storage space is limited. Don't take it travelling with you.

Thanks for the reply, confirmed my feelings. Now I have to decide if I should order the medium field bag in Tin Cloth to get before I head to Guatemala. Anyone have experience with that bag?

10. asobu

asobu Senior member

what's with the sudden hate for 3b jackets? 3bs are great

11. asobu

asobu Senior member

12. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

shah that is beautiful what is it? definite yes.

synth no.

asobu possibly.

13. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

synth no.

What, are you crazy? My thighs would be regal.

14. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

lol looks like some 80s powermetal shit, needs knee high boots and tight leather shirt plus pony tail make up and as much cheese as you can muster. maybe an all white crescent shaped electric guitar or some shit.

15. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

I was thinking an aswesome white leather vest with blue thunderbolts on it, giant pagoda shoulders and maybe some horns.