Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kronik, Jun 25, 2008.

Tags:
  1. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

2. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Much as I think those Julius grey jeans would look good with my Mihara boots I'm kinda waffling. I do need a bag though. Hopefully sufu dude gets back to me on the gas mask, love that thing. Otherwise I am strongly considering the asym leather bag.

Re: The RO v. Julius debate that fit pic of the RO is actually pretty badass. I have always looked at that jacket as a total Tron piece though, much more of a futuristic vibe, so completely different than the julius which I would think would fit better with lane's steeze. It doesn't seem super rocknroll to me unless you mean Daft Punk.

3. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

true, thats exactly what I was thinking a bit. I want a aggressive leather, but not something with that kind of vibe that much. I do love it, and its siiiick. I want a leather that brings the same vibe dropcrotch pants do, though. I just love leathers with that kind of collar, they suit me the most, imo.

andrew, I have quite the assembly. My other worry is that I have way more julius than RO. So, I dunno how suitable an RO jacket is.

btw, kunkypoo if you are around is the high collar really hot inside? seems like wool is in there.

yo. go with the julius. fuck the haters

4. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

someone needs to finally kop that red julius DR from blackbird

+1. You should go for it. Could totally work with your aesthetic. (0)

5. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

6. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

Right, forgot you'd posted pictures in a red leather. Two would arguably be a little excessive. Someone needs to step up to the plate on that jacket, though.

7. spacetaekwon

spacetaekwon Well-Known Member

Florsheim Veblen in Bone...y/n? Can anyone comment on the quality of Florsheim Looking for a wingtip/brogue in white(ish) color...any other suggestions? Thanks. [​IMG]

8. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

part of why I kinda dislike leathers is the skin tightness of them, I feel constrained. Plus I like folding down the collar. I never would wear it like that. Do you know of any other good fitpics to help me decide, cuz I wanna envision how it would look on me.

I can agree with being overly skin tight but in the pic I posted, it's s ize (or two) too big or it's just meant to fit like which I really do not like. I haven't seen it worn with the collar down, the way it is cut I would think it'll look weird because the whole neck line looks pretty wide like the collar pretty starts in the mid-shoulders. Here's another pic, maybe it is just me but I'm not feeling it, the cut gives it a beer belly mid-section, like the dude is preggo.
    [​IMG]

9. snake

snake Senior member

I can agree with being overly skin tight but in the pic I posted, it's s ize (or two) too big or it's just meant to fit like which I really do not like. I haven't seen it worn with the collar down, the way it is cut I would think it'll look weird because the whole neck line looks pretty wide like the collar pretty starts in the mid-shoulders. Here's another pic, maybe it is just me but I'm not feeling it, the cut gives it a beer belly mid-section, like the dude is preggo.
    this Maybe if it was tapered a bit more around the waist it wouldn't be so bad, but it definitely doesn't look very flattering.

10. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

11. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

i still want one[​IMG] collar done all the way up, of course

12. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

Florsheim Veblen in Bone...y/n?
    Can anyone comment on the quality of Florsheim
    Looking for a wingtip/brogue in white(ish) color...any other suggestions? Thanks.

[​IMG]

dont know anything about quality but these are dope

13. Lane

Lane Senior member

Yeah I'm gonna revise my suggestion to the Julius after that.

Looool, damn thought asking you guys would solve this,but it's madeit even mo difficult. Thanks for all the info rfx I agree I don't want to look like a pregnant man..

Might look for an oiled calf molino now or buy that rider.

14. raginberriodoom

raginberriodoom Senior member

Florsheim Veblen in Bone...y/n? Can anyone comment on the quality of Florsheim Looking for a wingtip/brogue in white(ish) color...any other suggestions? Thanks. [​IMG]
    Just got these in wine. I like them a lot, and I feel like the quality is good for the price (about 130). The bone ones are super dope. I'd say get them - too bad I can't wear them in a business setting [​IMG]. There are probably better (and more expensive) options out there like Florsheim by Duckie Brown or Tricker's.

15. Big Pun

Big Pun Senior member