Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kronik, Jun 25, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Derek92

Derek92 Senior member

yeah, boots are so nice.

not sure what size you wear, someone on buy and sell is selling some blue and green brogue trickers. ...325[​IMG]

Aren't they 365? Or did he raise the price since you posted this? Lol. How do those fit? I wear an 8.5 in Barrie, 42 in MMM, 41 in CP, etc would they fit me?

2. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

Not sure on both accounts. I don't think he wouldve raised the price, maybe i misread. I've never worn or tried trickers so I'm not even going to venture into that hahah.
    But if they fit, you should kop.
    Blue trickers with your last fit would look nice IMO.
    Cuff your jeans twice maybe and a solid colour button down... Bam!

3. Derek92

Derek92 Senior member

Not sure on both accounts. I don't think he wouldve raised the price, maybe i misread. I've never worn or tried trickers so I'm not even going to venture into that hahah.
    But if they fit, you should kop.
    Blue trickers with your last fit would look nice IMO.
    Cuff your jeans twice maybe and a solid colour button down... Bam!

Question though, as badass as those Trickers are, would I be better off waiting on a pair of Black Alden boots (Indys or whatever I can get a decent price on)? They are more versatile after all.
    Right now my shoe collection (not including the pairs I'm trying to sell) includes: Alden Natural Chromexcel Indys, Duckie Brown Walnut broque boots, blue MMM hi's, white CP Achilles, and Lanvin plaid mids. What do you (and others on this thread) think?

4. Kvc06

Kvc06 Senior member

[​IMG] Thinking about DJBOUTI's ervell pants But I'm afraid they might be a bit too formal for me... thoughts?

5. aether

aether Senior member

I have always hated short sleeve shirts, rather buy long-sleeve and do the roll-up. Never once seen a guy wearing a short-sleeve that didnt like dorky.

for real? wtf?

short sleeve shirts are a must.

6. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

7. jet

jet Persian Bro

Scott get the shoes, or tell me where to get them. I really wanted the green Trickers on B&S but they're a size too small.

somebody else has them too?

8. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

Question though, as badass as those Trickers are, would I be better off waiting on a pair of Black Alden boots (Indys or whatever I can get a decent price on)? They are more versatile after all.
    Right now my shoe collection (not including the pairs I'm trying to sell) includes: Alden Natural Chromexcel Indys, Duckie Brown Walnut broque boots, blue MMM hi's, white CP Achilles, and Lanvin plaid mids. What do you (and others on this thread) think?

Offhand, it sounds like yeah, the black Aldens would be more versatile, and you don't have anything in black (not that you necessarily have to, but you could consider it a hole to be filled). It really just depends on which you like more. If it's the Trickers, and you think you'll actually wear them, by all means. If you're just thinking about them because they popped up, but you know you really want the Aldens, well, then you've got your answer.

Also, how do you like the Alden Indys in natural? I was considering picking up a pair at some point.

short sleeve shirts are an option.

FTFY.

9. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

somebody else has them too?

Yea dude. Are yours the x Present one? I think your shoes are my size [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. jet

jet Persian Bro

The ones in my sale thread fit like a 10.25, on hold currently.

11. Derek92

Derek92 Senior member

Offhand, it sounds like yeah, the black Aldens would be more versatile, and you don't have anything in black (not that you necessarily have to, but you could consider it a hole to be filled). It really just depends on which you like more. If it's the Trickers, and you think you'll actually wear them, by all means. If you're just thinking about them because they popped up, but you know you really want the Aldens, well, then you've got your answer.

Also, how do you like the Alden Indys in natural? I was considering picking up a pair at some point.

FTFY.

Yeah I think I'm going to wait on some black Aldens.
    I will let you know once they come in. Still waiting on the order from Leffot.

12. SeanathonHuff

SeanathonHuff Senior member

13. kubrick

kubrick Well-Known Member

Has anybody here had any experience with the Arc'teryx Veilance brand? Would you recommend their products? Saw this on B&S and was real interested:

[​IMG]

i have the patrol hoody from last season and the jacket is amazing

quality, simplicity, everything is top notch and the design is minimalistic which i love

i'd say go for it.. the price is ridiculously cheap and if you don't have a gore tex shell you will not be disappointed

14. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

Aren't they 365? Or did he raise the price since you posted this? Lol. How do those fit? I wear an 8.5 in Barrie, 42 in MMM, 41 in CP, etc would they fit me?

Most likely, yea. I'm an 8 on Barrie and need a 7.5 in trickers and his are 8/8.5 I think? His footwear fits like a true us 9.5, I've bought from him. Super legit.

15. pfurey

pfurey Senior member

I want that junya blazer with the camo lining. Might be my next big purchase...if I can find one.