• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

should I get a "Get Smart" haircut?

repressedm

Reaction score
For reference, I look VERY similar to Souper, except I am poorer and my eyebrows are not so close together.
smile.gif

Should I bring a picture of Get Smart when I get my hair cut? I really like how his haircut is so masculine and clean.

repressedm

Reaction score
hi i'm chinese

i really look a lot like you, it's scary

the one thing i don't like about your past fits is actually your hair. the rest looks great but i always thought the hair held it back. can you post a waywt with your new hairstyle? if it's good maybe i could copy.

Souper

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yea, whenever I post a WAYWT I usually go get a haircut the next day after seeing how I look on the interwebz. I used to get a haircut every 2 weeks but 2 jobs+college full time generally gets in the way.

here is a pic from last year that is close to my standard - I can gel and texturize it(if you can imagine that) but am always too lazy

blur1.jpg

blur2.jpg

$8 chinese hair salon haircut.

lol@who

repressedm

Reaction score
cool thanks

i'm also working 2 jobs while in college...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics