• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

should I get a "Get Smart" haircut?

repressedm

Reaction score
For reference, I look VERY similar to Souper, except I am poorer and my eyebrows are not so close together.

Should I bring a picture of Get Smart when I get my hair cut? I really like how his haircut is so masculine and clean.

repressedm

Reaction score
hi i'm chinese

i really look a lot like you, it's scary

the one thing i don't like about your past fits is actually your hair. the rest looks great but i always thought the hair held it back. can you post a waywt with your new hairstyle? if it's good maybe i could copy.

Souper

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yea, whenever I post a WAYWT I usually go get a haircut the next day after seeing how I look on the interwebz. I used to get a haircut every 2 weeks but 2 jobs+college full time generally gets in the way.

here is a pic from last year that is close to my standard - I can gel and texturize it(if you can imagine that) but am always too lazy

$8 chinese hair salon haircut.

[email protected]

repressedm

Reaction score
cool thanks

i'm also working 2 jobs while in college...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 83 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 154 32.4%
  • 8”

Votes: 138 29.0%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 54 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%